Luna & Zac - home activities topic #4

9 minutes ago, Ryan07 said:

It is the wierdest thing I ever saw, Luna eating in front of a guest. Maybe she asked if she wantet any food, and she declayned..

Nope... Luna saw the eating spree on her phone, so she went to get herself something to eat before it was all gone.  The guest stalker wouldn't dare ask for any of what Luna was making, because Luna would probably tell her, "Yeah, I don't think so... I know you already ate... a LOT."  I just can't figure this guest stalker out.  WTF is she doing there and who is she REALLY.  Gotta say, in all the years I've watched RLC, I've never seen two really HATE each other so much.  Luna hates her for encroaching on her apartment and the other hates Luna for not wanting her to be there.  It's just ODD.  Guest stalker (henceforth referred to as "GS" 🤣), has an epic rack and is pretty cute, but damn the attitude and it appears she needs a shower (sniffing herself a lot), but is afraid to take one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

Nope... Luna saw the eating spree on her phone, so she went to get herself something to eat before it was all gone.  The guest stalker wouldn't dare ask for any of what Luna was making, because Luna would probably tell her, "Yeah, I don't think so... I know you already ate... a LOT."  I just can't figure this guest stalker out.  WTF is she doing there and who is she REALLY.  Gotta say, in all the years I've watched RLC, I've never seen two really HATE each other so much.  Luna hates her for encroaching on her apartment and the other hates Luna for not wanting her to be there.  It's just ODD.  Guest stalker (henceforth referred to as "GS" 🤣), has an epic rack and is pretty cute, but damn the attitude and it appears she needs a shower (sniffing herself a lot), but is afraid to take one.

Maybe zac's sister????

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Any time from replay for this.

30 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I swear I can see storm clouds developing in the living room.  Guest is a husky girl.  I think it's probably the only reason Luna hasn't gone off on her... doesn't want her ass beat... but still... the tension is like trying to suspend the golden gate bridge with shoe laces!

My money's on Luna...Don't forget she's a Geordie lass! They're bred tough up here...😬

Just now, Daleys said:

Any time from replay for this.

It was a joke Daleys.  I don't know if Luna actually saw that, but I suppose it is possible, and it is a small apartment.  I'm sure not much can go on there that's "covert".  Besides, I'm sure she noticed all of what was missing.