Luna & Zac - home activities topic #5

Just now, ze81 said:

Zac actualy seems an ok dude,my first impressions werent good but chacing my mind also about him.

You can never judge a book by it's cover. Zac in B2 at time was most likely annoyed by her tone of voice i have saw and her her tone and i too would have let rip at her. She didn't even go about asking them nicely to leave her body language and tone of voice said it all.

Es wäre gut wenn Luna sich an dem Gespräch beteiligt. Jeder sollte sich da äussern was wem nicht gefällt. Wenn der Gast sagt das es ihm leid tut weil vielleicht Bulimie eine Krankheit ist, dnn sollten alle daran arbeiten. Der gast sollte sich entschuldigen bei Luna und Luna sollte die Entschuldigung annehmen und über ihren Schatten springen und mehr mit ihr reden.

Just now, Daleys said:

You can never judge a book by it's cover. Zac in B2 at time was most likely annoyed by her tone of voice i have saw and her her tone and i too would have let rip at her. She didn't even go about asking them nicely to leave her body language and tone of voice said it all.

Personaly the first time i seen him was in this house(basicaly mostly only watch b2 when P&T were there)but reading he was from barca "crew" and some of things that hapenned there really wasnt good,but maybe in a diferent place like this house and hopefully with friends that dont include the barca "crew" thinhs will be diferent and more enjoyable,lets see next weeks and what happens.