Luna & Zac - home activities topic #6

pokl

8 minutes ago, hexagon said:

anyone else having issues with RLC not loading or freezing, i've been having issues for day now.

I want ot get a memebership but why would i if the site can't work

nope, all good  here.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hexagon said:

anyone else having issues with RLC not loading or freezing, i've been having issues for day now.

Working ok for me(payed user).

• Thanks 1

Just now, hexagon said:

No it's fine here, pretty much always is for Premium folks with rare exceptions. But what you describe happens at times with the top free cams for the free users. I guess it's their way to control the bandwidth.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

The longer they don't act the more it's on them. It's best for them to review their current priorities. Obviously they don't know about her stealing from the neighbours but they do know she keeps on raiding their fridge and pantry. The one thing they should do is not leave her by herself or kick her out/get her some help and yet the only thing they do is hide in the bedroom/bathroom all the time so they can fuck.

Not that I'm complaining because it's entertaining for the viewers, but I'm just saying...

I think no one has thought that maybe they know her problem (s) and they are both ( L&Z) trying to stay calm , it might be that there’s a certain period that she will be in the apartment and it might be ending soon . It can’t be that they have no information so far by anyone of whats going on .

My conclusion is that Zac and Luna have knowledge of the FG strange behavior . 

1 minute ago, hexagon said:

toute autre personne ayant des problèmes avec RLC qui ne se charge pas ou ne se fige pas, j'ai des problèmes depuis maintenant.

Je veux pas devenir membre mais pourquoi le ferais-je si le site ne fonctionne pas

Justement j'en parlé sur le post de Linda et Tibor "sujet vidéo" et aussi constater une annulation de mon bannissement éphémère tout à l'heure s'est curieux j'ai pu voir les appartements en clair sans mettre le VPN. 😲 🤣 😈

Precisely I spoke about it on Linda and Tibor's post "video subject" and also to see a cancellation of my ephemeral ban earlier was curious I was able to see the apartments in the clear without putting the VPN. 😲 🤣 😈

50 minutes ago, me0369 said:

The way she's acting, makes me wonder if she even realizes the cameras are live.

I have also mentioned about the cameras that maybe she isn’t aware that they record live or even not be told , but I was corrected and it was mentioned she knows about them .. but this that they function live , maybe she doesn’t know and what their real purpose is and that thousands are watching 🥶😱

• Like 1