Luna & Zac - home activities topic #6

pokl

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think no one has thought that maybe they know her problem (s) and they are both ( L&Z) trying to stay calm , it might be that there’s a certain period that she will be in the apartment and it might be ending soon . It can’t be that they have no information so far by anyone of whats going on .

My conclusion is that Zac and Luna have knowledge of the FG strange behavior . 

Judging by Luna phone calls today, I don't think so...

Just now, ddhm said:

I have also mentioned about the cameras that maybe she isn’t aware that they record live or even not be told , but I was corrected and it was mentioned she knows shout them .. but this that they function live , maybe she doesn’t know and what their real purpose is and that thousands are watching 🥶😱

She often looks at them and apparently winked at 1 a little earlier...

44 minutes ago, hexagon said:

luna getting dicked down in the bedroom but all we can talk about is the other girl being nosy

We will have time to talk about their sex sessions when the apartment gets its routine when the FG goes ... but this “ story “ it has never ever been witnessed in the history of RLC 🤯

• Like 1

Just now, squeakybumtime said:

i havent watch this apt for a few days can someone catch me up. i heard she was stealing from next door. is this a fact or speculation 

Its a fact,she goes throw the balcony to neighbours house and brings stuff..last time was a box of cereals and milk.