Luna & Zac - home activities topic #6

pokl

19 minutes ago, hexagon said:

anyone else having issues with RLC not loading or freezing, i've been having issues for day now.

I want ot get a memebership but why would i if the site can't work

The last days I have also quite often freezing problems ...

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Judging by Luna phone calls today, I don't think so...

If people here have emailed RLC , imagine people outside of the forum that are watching and might not like the apartment’s happenings . It might be then that RLC considers this as top “real life “ incident and it is risking the tenants staying by letting the popularity of the apartment continue ... we are speaking now for the top , most discussed and undisputed popular apartment currently for RLC 😬

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She often looks at them and apparently winked at 1 a little earlier...

I am trying to catch up with the comments as I wasn’t watching and I read about the camera a bit later after posting ☺️ Knowing of the cameras , well , it is like the movie .. “ Catch me if you can “ 😂🤣😂🤣

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

If people here have emailed RLC , imagine people outside of the forum that are watching and might not like the apartment’s happenings . It might be then that RLC considers this as top “real life “ incident and it is risking the tenants staying by letting the popularity of the apartment continue ... we are speaking now for the top , most discussed and undisputed popular apartment currently for RLC 😬

Makes sense.Maybe this make them finaly see people really want to see real life in cams in cams and that is a large client base for it.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

RLC won't do anything until they're against the wall. If CC is accurately reflecting the actual popularity of this apartment on RLC, then it means the current situation brings a bunch of viewership. The most they will do for the moment is tell Zac to keep her in check at a minimum.

• Upvote 1

Je suis content j'ai accès à une caméra gratuite sur deux en clair sans utiliser le VPN youpi 🤠 😃 même si c'est aléatoire par moments mais pour l'instant ça fonctionne RLC doit avoir des problèmes.  😈

I'm glad I have access to one in two free unencrypted cameras without using the ypi VPN 🤠😃even if it's random at times but for now it works rlc must be having problems. 😈