Luna & Zac - home activities topic #7

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This balcony cams should already have sound yes or yes,even if was more muted,but that at least we could understand something.

Do you ever think through your posts?  The balcony adjoins another PRIVATE balcony.  If there was sound, we would be hearing everything that the neighbors were saying.  Guess what...they didn't sign up to be a feature on RLC. :dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

It always end in tears once the police show up it's game over for Luna and Zac. I like them as a couple especially Luna. There will be other guests that everyone will like more than her. This girl is committing a crime and Luna and Zac aren't the ones stealing but could pay for her stealing.

Ich denke mal, wenn RLC nicht handel, weil das waäre Vereitelung von Straftaten, könnte es vielleicht auch für RLC Konsequenzen haben.

das Mädchen braucht Hilfe, eine Wohnung ohne Balkon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peter Passauer said:

I think if RLC does not act because that would thwart criminal acts, it could perhaps also have consequences for RLC.

the girl needs help, an apartment without a balcony.

Yes i agree.

Just now, Hallodaso said:

Does anyone know who the third person is with Luna and Zac on the balcony?

Seems a friend,think the bicycle in hall is of him,or maybe of Zac.Seems it works to Uber eats.I like to think he is the boyfriend of guest girl but zero evidences of it lol.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems a friend,think the bicycle in hall is of him,or maybe of Zac.Seems it works to Uber eats.I like to think he is the boyfriend of guest girl but zero evidences of it lol.

Friend of Zac... His bike.

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Judging by Luna face think the guest girl already called Zac a couples times,but hard to tell.

ze81, about the mic.  they make mics that can absorb the sound.  my headset can.  I'm a truck driver and anyone talking to me while i am driving does not hear the truck.

• Upvote 1