Luna & Zac - home activities topic #9

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

With who Ze, the psycho girl?

Dont know who girl is(listening the talk in balcony with the bedroom cams sound is not easy lol),seems he is giving the usual excuses we usted to give when we were those ages and got "caught"🤣.

• Haha 1

Making a new topic page every 30 posts is just ridiculous!  What purpose does it serve?  Go back to the general topics and be done with it!!  If a new CC member comes on and see's that the apartment just opened a couple of weeks ago and see's that there is 9 Luna&Zac topics that contain at least 30 pages each, that new CC member is going to "WTF" and probably won't go back and read anything past topic 8.  If it does anything, it probably turns the new members off to the forum!!  At least in the general threads everything was there together and you only had to traverse one topic.  I ask again....what purpose does it serve?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry your majesty Moos but I'm going to have to disagree with you.  It is by far the worst thing she has done IN THE APARTMENT!!  Under no circumstances should the cameras ever get tampered with!  The only thing the viewers have for their very gracious fee to RLC is seeing people in the apartments and when someone deliberately does something to alter the view from a camera/s, this should not be tolerated and the guest girl should be gone for good in my opinion.

As for her stealing from the neighbors, I've sent them an email and so has at least one other that I know of and for those that didn't....you are just as guilty as psycho girl !!!

Isn't it bad enough when the tenants are home in B4, that they are there and you can't see them?  The drug den of Bogdan's is a classic example of deliberate hiding and something that RLC should have already put a stop to, but they haven't because they obviously feel the drug addictions of their tenants are more important than the views of their tenants!!

So for you, to eat whatever she finds in the apartment and which does not belong to her, the fact of rummaging in all the drawers of the apartment especially in the room of the couple who lodges her or the fact of going stealing things from the couple's neighbors through the different balconies is less serious than putting toothpaste on cameras 🤪

We really don't have the same values in life, that's very clear to me because toothpaste is easy to clean while the rest of the other things can cause real problems 

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Making a new topic page every 30 posts is just ridiculous!  What purpose does it serve?  Go back to the general topics and be done with it!!  If a new CC member comes on and see's that the apartment just opened a couple of weeks ago and see's that there is 9 Luna&Zac topics that contain at least 30 pages each, that new CC member is going to "WTF" and probably won't go back and read anything past topic 8.  If it does anything, it probably turns the new members off to the forum!!  At least in the general threads everything was there together and you only had to traverse one topic.  I ask again....what purpose does it serve?

Think it makes easier to fallow,in this case i thing is better this way,but respect you feeling the oposite.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dont know who girl is(listening the talk in balcony with the bedroom cams sound is not easy lol),seems he is giving the usual excuses we usted to give when we were those ages and got "caught"🤣.

So Ze, you were a cheater as well then??

• Haha 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

100% agree, its crazy. I see no positive to come from this madness. Makes it much harder to see what is going on.

@Noldus is there a reason for this?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1