Luna & Zac - home activities topic #9

7 minutes ago, Thewatcher501 said:

I knew she couldnt resist eating whatever that was that luna put in the fridge it even had a note on it and shes still eating it 

i could swear i heard luna in the bath talking on the phone about her having some chocolate and strawberries for her special alone day which i believe was said to be her b'day--hope she's not eating that and it was what had a note--could be interesting if so

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, profish said:

i could swear i hear luna in the bath talking on the phone about her having some chocolate and strawberries for her special alone day which i believe was said to be her b'day--hope she's not eating that and it was what had a note--could be interesting if so

Dont think it was strawberries it was something she had cooked on the stove but i can see a massive cat fight coming on between these 2 before to long 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Thewatcher501 said:

Dont think it was strawberries it was something she had cooked on the stove but i can see a massive cat fight coming on between these 2 before to long 

nah it was strawberries and chocolate--didn't catch her, luna, cooking anything so hopefully thats all it is or blows may come sooner than later

• Like 1