Luna & Zac - home activities topic #9

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

It's just making threads
Now she / they eat
Now they are showering
Now they're fucking

It will probably be easier to follow than this thread
Just take a look at Leora

"Just take a look at Leora",dont wish no one checking that house threat..at least if you wish to mantain your sanity in good shape🤣🤣.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

It's just making threads
Now she / they eat
Now they are showering
Now they're fucking

But at Leora’s topic , you make threads so you can post comments for negative things so as to keep the supporters and hardcore fans from bullying your posts away , still it hasn’t worked . I believe in general this “ many threads creation “ rule hasn’t helped , judging by the results . 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It's just making threads
Now she / they eat
Now they are showering
Now they're fucking

I was called a hypocrite by one of your loyal followers over the whole Leora/Malia thing that I was all in favor of from the beginning.  After I started receiving what looked like the exact same videos of their shows, I changed my mind about them yet that makes me a hypocrite?  I asked the very loyal fan of them to not send me anymore videos and that is exactly what he did, yet that makes me a hypocrite?  By now you should all understand why I like this forum so much, there are so many people that are off their rockers!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But at Leora’s topic , you make threads so you can post comments for negative things so as to keep the supporters and hardcore fans from bullying your posts away , still it hasn’t worked . I believe in general this “ many threads creation “ rule hasn’t helped , judging by the results . 

Damn...I agree with you here...WTF!!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was called a hypocrite by one of your loyal followers over the whole Leora/Malia thing that I was all in favor of from the beginning.  After I started receiving what looked like the exact same videos of their shows, I changed my mind about them yet that makes me a hypocrite?  I asked the very loyal fan of them to not send me anymore videos and that is exactly what he did, yet that makes me a hypocrite?  By now you should all understand why I like this forum so much, there are so many people that are off their rockers!!

do you really want me to answer you? :biggrin:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They seem to have resolve issues,good.Now bring me a hot,curvy latina guest to home when you return😁.Salma Hayek Yes GIF

FG will return , we need to rest a bit before the forum becomes red hot 🔥🔥 again 😉😇

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

FG will return , we need to rest a bit before the forum becomes red hot 🔥🔥 again 😉😇

Agree,she still have things of her in guestroom so sooner or later we gona watch her again hehe.But was talking in another latina,someone new,also with lots of curves but if possible that have most of her sanity intact😅.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,she still have things of her in guestroom so sooner or later we gona watch her again hehe.But was talking in another latina,someone new,also with lots of curves but if possible that have most of her sanity intact😅.

Slowly and no rush , we still have FG active and on the radar , better concentrating on one than having multiple and then needing even 10 more threads to adjust with the comments 😂🤣