Luna & Zac - home activities topic #9

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Slowly and no rush , we still have FG active and on the radar , better concentrating on one than having multiple and then needing even 10 more threads to adjust with the comments 😂🤣

Must admit I don't even look at what topics there are just the notifications I receive. Looking at all the topics on this apartment I wouldn't know where to start so don't bother as I ain't that bloody obsessed 😂 At least if you only have one topic you see all that's posted without having to flog through loads of different topics.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

People lets talk about the house please,look how Zac(aka smooth talker)😁 almost resolved the situation.My bet..this end up in sex😁

What was going on who was having an argument was Luna and Zac fighting.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Must admit I don't even look at what topics there are just the notifications I receive. Looking at all the topics on this apartment I wouldn't know where to start so don't bother as I ain't that bloody obsessed 😂 At least if you only have one topic you see all that's posted without having to flog through loads of different topics.

I admit that it has been a very popular apartment , unexpectedly perhaps , but it might be a reason for the admins to also b more flexible at times . I know it isn’t so easy to change some basic structure sites , but suggestions with positive criticism can only benefit the site I believe 😇

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

What was going on who was having an argument was Luna and Zac fighting.

One of the things(maybe major reason for the argument)was about another woman,Zac at some point point sayed it.No ideia if there was other stuff,only listen a bit.

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I admit that it has been a very popular apartment , unexpectedly perhaps , but it might be a reason for the admins to also b more flexible at times . I know it isn’t so easy to change some basic structure sites , but suggestions with positive criticism can only benefit the site I believe 😇

Think all the crazy movment in house topic was because of guest,without her things returned to usual(just some few posts per day).Think was all that action because was something interesting and diferent to fallow.Maybe when she returns we could open an exception and allow 60 pages😅.Think will be with some exceptions just the usual few things to coment..she is in shower,they are having sex,dinner time and usual stuff.