Archive Moment Requests Part #5

On 5/1/2021 at 11:06 AM, Calvin2004 said:

Request for Chanel, Markus, Angelo living room, double blow job time starting at 23:10.  Thanks!

Just curious- did anyone capture this scene?  I don't see it in the archive and the archive is updated to May 4th.  If not, no worries, I know there is a lot to save and not everything can be captured.  

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

I find it kinda fucked up that people only add there favorite apartment instead of all the ones that also has action too🤦‍♂️

Come on this is not fair. This is not our fulltime job. Talking about me it takes about an hour or two sometimes more a day what I do. On weekends usually a lot more because I catch up on what I could not do during the week.  It is only logical that people save first the stuff of the places they like. And of course it happens that somethings goes missing or gets fucked up when saving. Can happen to me, can happen to Nack and can happen to VHTV when they publish the moments. Where humans are working mistakes happen.  When you really want something saved just request it here. 

• Upvote 3