Archive Moment Requests Part #5

I'm just going to post these instead it's alot more quicker ⬇️

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch Kitchen camera in private voyeur show of Archi & Kataleya at Voyeur House TV

@jabbath1987

or do you need the actual time of start in finish?

Edited by Kingbanks

20 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Angry Fox Tv GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Did anyone not save the video I requested yesterday???

you have to be fucking kidding me🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

On 5/8/2021 at 5:46 PM, Kingbanks said:

I know but I was testing to see if anyone would save it😂

Seems you are the one kidding here with their efforts, i know i would ignore that request after you saying what you said. 

Still don't forget that they have a 48H window to save and after that the video (if not corrupted) can take some days till be available on archive

16 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

@Sparkles who is responsible for saving the requested video's????

At CC? As far as i know it's the ones that reply here when they save that request.
But you can ask directly to VH on their ticket support, they have an option to request archive videos.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Seems you are the one kidding here with their efforts, i know i would ignore that request after you saying what you said. 

Still don't forget that they have a 48H window to save and after that the video (if not corrupted) can take some days till be available on archive

At CC? As far as i know it's the ones that reply here when they save that request.
But you can ask directly to VH on their ticket support, they have an option to request archive videos.

First off the first one was a serious request but it was also me seeing if it would get a response 

I put the emoji there as a laugh but it was serious 

Edited by Kingbanks