Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #2

1 minute ago, waldi said:

I wish you guys stopped persuading that couple to join group sex; they visibly don't like it and will never do it, so let them do what they want 👍

We never thought Lisa would have a 3some or Melissa would fuck another guy on camera but it happened!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

We never thought Lisa would have a 3some or Melissa would fuck another guy on camera but it happened!

I say from the beginning, that vtvt isn't the right project for people like Ken & Barbie or even Lisa, because there will be growing pressure on them to do things against the will, and I was right; but people were stubborn and wanted to watch Barbie, cause maybe she will start to do crazy things; pitiful; as you see, she will not; now they feel unhappy and isolated, and everyday they need to read angry comments make by morons who constantly demand more, that's very stupid;

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I normally dont care much for a tattooed girl but Faye looks great with them--- But she has a perfect body in almost every category and beautiful face and hair--Whats not to love?

Screenshot (2639).png

Screenshot (2640).png

Screenshot (2641).png

Screenshot (2642).png

And that beautiful smile and laugh. Such a beauty!

Way back I used to post that Melissa should dump Sergio because he did nothing but use her for his benefit-- and finally it happened --I think the same thing is true of Barbie --eventually she will sample another cock and a guy who truly puts her first-- It may not be a better cock but the way he treats her will change her life

• Like 1

Хочу сказать одно. 

Что тут на проекте не куклы. 

И скажу что, читая комментарии, я не собираюсь меняться по вашим гневным комментам. 

И если я захочу измениться. То это будет только тогда, когда захочу. 

Как вы сами знаете, что вы сами старше меня может в разы, может мы одного возраста, но тем не менее, вы сами знаете, что в ИНТЕРНЕТЕ НЕ БЕЗ ХЭЙТА

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ken_696 said:

I want to say one thing. 

That there are no dolls on the project. 

And I will say that by reading the comments, I am not going to change according to your angry comments. 

And if I want to change. It will only be when I want to. 

As you yourself know that you yourself may be several times older than me, maybe we are of the same age, but nevertheless, you yourself know that the INTERNET IS NOT WITHOUT A HATE

Are you saying that hate fuels the criticism toward you? You treat her like shit and eventually you wont have to change-- she will

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, waldi said:

I wish you guys stopped persuading that couple to join group sex; they visibly don't like it and will never do it, so let them do what they want 👍

Unfortunately, that is loosely translated to 'nothing at all' except sleeping and gaming!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1