B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (January)

• Noldus changed the title to B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (January)
il y a 1 minute, LUCKY2962 a dit :

le type il était sur son plumard mais il remonte en cuisine dés qu'il entend les filles. Le frein c'est lui, il doit dégager!

charlatan c ' est l ' inverse ...c ' est les filles qui l ' ont suivi ..Bogdan c ' est leur boussole ....tu refais tout le temps l ' histoire à ta manière 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Alek and B Hiding  ???

she will eventually have everyone in the Villa  and I'm sure Nelly would give her blessing ...but ...if they are fucking in the no camera garage ...even Nelly can't see replays .... I like this possibilty....and the guilt will be on their faces  and that last pat on the ass before going to their own rooms will tell all....lol   I am so bored 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

she will eventually have everyone in the Villa  and I'm sure Nelly would give her blessing ...but ...if they are fucking in the no camera garage ...even Nelly can't see replays .... I like this possibilty....and the guilt will be on their faces  and that last pat on the ass before going to their own rooms will tell all....lol   I am so bored 

I just wish we could see it

• Upvote 1