Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 14

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Oh dear, once again.....🙄🥱

Well, it was your choice Sweetheart! You made that bed. End of story!

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh dear, once again.....🙄🥱

Well, it was your choice Sweetheart! You made that bed. End of story!

Ah, forse ho capito. Ha litigato di nuovo con il ragazzo eh? Ecco perché la vedo ancora con il telefono in mano. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
25 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

‎Ah, maybe I get it. had a fight with the boy again, huh? That's why I still see her with her phone in my hand. ‎

Three hours now. Loverboy call, ended badly. Called back in toilet. Again hardly friendly. Text lecture for half an hour. Then call to Paul. Very nice. Still awake and scrolling away at nearly 08.30 her time. Crazy. That basically sums it up. 

Il y a 1 heure, Slipper Guyquad a dit:

Oh mon Dieu Dieu , encore une fois ..... 🙄 🥱

Eh bien, c’est tonne choix Chérie! Vous avez fait ce allumé. Fin de l’histoire!

Bonjour d’après que je lis elle s’est disputé hier soir aves son petit ami ou je me trompe et j ai raté la séance de bat

il y un 7 minutes, Brokk! un dit :

Ah, forse ho capito. Ha litigato di nuovo con il ragazzo hein? Ecco perché la vedo ancora con il telefono in mano. 

Bonjour d’après que je lis elle s’est disputé hier soir aves son petit ami ou je me trompe et j ai raté la séance de bat

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Well, I went to bed before they started 🤣

It wasn't a mutual one (😞), just side by side.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
24 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello after I read she argued last night with her boyfriend or I'm wrong and I missed the session of bat

Read the summary above! I can add yes, a side by side Dildo bate. And thanks to her 'Can't put it down' phone antics, she's had about 2 and a half hours sleep so far, if that. Going on for 9am and still staring at it. Then people wonder why she is in bed till mid afternoon.