Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #2

DRO1

On 12/22/2020 at 3:26 PM, NewYorkJoe said:

I happened to stumble upon Martina’s bedroom last night and had to pinch myself to see if what I was watching was really happening between her and Nelly. I’m not a huge fan of either although I use to watch Nelly and Bogdan when they were tenants at the other apartments and always viewed Nelly as strictly heterosexual. Since she has been spending more time with her all female roommates I do believe her curiosity of experimenting sexually with another girl finally turned into a real life fantasy. For those who witnessed this special moment of intimacy between them would agree it was 100% genuine and both girls shared not just a physical connection but an emotional one as well. There is some truth that nobody knows what turns a woman on more sexually than another woman, between the caresses upon one another’s body, the soft yet passionate kisses and the skilled placement and manipulation of their tongue and lips upon the most sensitive areas of a woman’s body left both Martina and Nelly completely and totally fulfilled while elevating their relationship to a deeper level. 😌

Nelly had previous session with Masha and Sophia where she kissed and played with Sophia while Masha gave her head,  This new session she gave as good as she got. This was worth waiting for I hope she does it again.

I might be a bit romantic still and belonging at another era , therefore it is hard for me to understand the excitement of so many people seeing Leora bating ( for the 2920th time ) when and if they are regular apartment viewers , they sensed an awkward coexistence of the girls by not even saying more than a hello after 4 days of not seeing one another . I guess our human instinct thoughts and guessing comes so very much behind than our primitive sexual instincts and the need to satisfy our horny side . But then , as i said , too romantic approach for two girls who are considered best friends . 

• Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
43 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Leora has reached her zenith. There is little left here for me to watch. Time to either pack it in or do something unexpected. And I have been her biggest defender.

But there HAS been! Suddenly Malia brings out a toy for the very first time, we didn't expect that. No sooner do i say maybe they use them on one another, they do! So the unexpected is still there Jugg. Only because this holiday period has been such a dead duck, the dampest of squibs (Thanks to bloody men outside) that things seem down. She can bring things back to boiling point i'm sure!

If she still has the passion in 2021 that is.....

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Hopefully the ladies will give us a special show... otherwise solo bates are like a painting that you have looked at a thousand times.

Thanks to everything, we didn't even get a little Xmas party/Get Together at all, that was a real given for me. But no, nothing. January 5th, and this is the first time they have been together since last year! The holiday season was for others, not us. Sad, but true. We just have to take what we get when the mood is right for them.

Knowing that this was going to be the first day that Leora and Malia were actually home together since prior to the New Years holiday break I was really looking forward to their quality time together this afternoon. I honestly thought we were going to treated to something special considering how many days they were away from their apartment. I have to say I was very disappointed watching Leora quickly bate the minute Malia left their apartment to run a quick errand. I don’t understand why Leora didn’t wait another 15 minutes till Malia was back with her in bed to share that sensual moment together. It would have been a nice gift for her viewers considering they haven’t done anything together sensually in over 2 weeks, aside from their very platonic massage. It’s very apparent that since Leora already released her sexual tension she has zero interest to doing anything more this evening...major disappointment.  😒

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Knowing that this was going to be the first day that Leora and Malia were actually home together since prior to the New Years holiday break I was really looking forward to their quality time together this afternoon. I honestly thought we were going to treated to something special considering how many days they were away from their apartment. I have to say I was very disappointed watching Leora quickly bate the minute Malia left their apartment to run a quick errand. I don’t understand why Leora didn’t  wait till Malia was back with her in bed to share that sensual moment together, which would have been a nice gift for her viewers considering they haven’t done anything together sensually in over 2 weeks, aside from their platonic massage last week...a wasted opportunity for all. 😒

Well it was never on the cards. Malia went to meet her guy outside, so Leora took advantage of being alone for that short while. She would/could have waited, so the fact she didn't says that nothing was on. Plus - IF something was on.....Malia wouldn't have gone out in the first place. Let's be honest!

22 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well it was never on the cards. Malia went to meet her guy outside, so Leora took advantage of being alone for that short while. She would/could have waited, so the fact she didn't says that nothing was on. Plus - IF something was on.....Malia wouldn't have gone out. Let's be honest!

That may be the case. But the reality is now I have zero interest in watching them the remainder of the night knowing nothing is going to happen between them. I don’t understand why Malia is wasting her time caressing Leora’s thigh since it’s obvious from Leora’s body language she is completely checked out and only cares about staring at the iPad...very sad! 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I don’t understand why Malia is wasting her time caressing Leora’s thigh since it’s obvious from Leora’s body language she is completely checked out and only cares about staring at the iPad...very sad! 

That is because it's been asked for! That's why. She gets her to do it, they both like cuddling. They always have done, for months and months. Sometimes it leads to something, but many times not. But now she has bated, after Malia left though, tells you tonight was not one of 'Those' nights. There's always tomorrow!

11 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That is because it's been asked for! That's why. She gets her to do it, they both like cuddling. They always have done, for months and months. Sometimes it leads to something, but many times not. But now she has bated, after Malia left though, tells you tonight was not one of 'Those' nights. There's always tomorrow!

Good point. if you aren't feeling it, it shouldn't be forced.