US General Domestic Politics #3 Begins 01/25/21.

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Murkowski's seat is not safe.There's a very good chance that Trump will help Sarah Palin take her out in the Republican primary.  You may be right about Pennsylvania and Ohio. Especially with the help of voter fraud again in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Cincinnati, and Cleveland..

More conspiracy theories.  It's only "fair" when your candidate wins.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

In 2011 when Nancy Pelosi praised and supported the union members who invaded and occupied the Capitol Building in Wisconsin, was she guilty of promoting insurrection? :confused:

Again, talk is cheap.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Today Susan Rice confirmed that the Biden Administration will resume Barack Obama's war on White middle class America.:cry:

Really?  Where did you find that stupid comment?  Oh, I know.....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Most judges would not even look at the evidence that was presented. Judges wanted no part of this because they did not want to be destroyed by the news media. I will be very surprised if Giuliani and Powell get a fair trial now. Especially if the trials are held in Washington, D.C.

Even Trump judges told them to fuck off with their stupid claims.  What exactly is wrong with you?  See a doctor.....preferably a Neurologist.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think Trump and his lawyers should use the impeachment trial in the Senate to present all the evidence they have accumulated of voter fraud in the 2020 election. He presented some of that evidence in his Jan.6 speech. That's probably one of the reasons Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube won't show his speech. 

What evidence?  Affidavits?  HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Image may contain: text that says 'CRUDE NGL REFINED CO&#832 Energy Mapping Û.Aner (AEM) 2013'

I guess just one more little ole pipeline will contaminate the all of the US, these are all of the existing pipelines operating with little or no effect compared to railroad disasters, but of course when Warren Buffet is a major contributor to your left wing ideology, then you have to make sure the rail moves the oil from Canada and not a pipeline in which is far detrimental to the environment than a pipeline, lying mother fuckers under the disguise of climate change HAHAHAHA. 

Wear eye protection so the point doesn't poke them out.

• Like 1