Luna & Zac - home activities topic #10

ze81

Just rewatched the moment guest "barrowed" Luna coins,was at least two,three Euros.So seems that was the money Luna arranged to go buy cereals and bread..so makes sense when she Sayed guest to buy..Cereals and bread😅.This girls just "pic up" everything without any type of remourses.She seen the money in top of kitchen table and tought..mmm money..now its mine.This girl doesnt exists😅.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She eated,now puted it out..in some hours she will repeat process.I fear for the rest of meal Luna kept in refregerator.

The larvae that live at the sewage treatment plant need food too.  :biggrin:

toxic waste pollution GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Haha 4

The dude she talked in phone seems the best thing she needs in this momentof her life,very down to hearth,trying to out some sense in her heady,even acepting her to move and stay in his house,but all the tim😅she was turning the things in her favor and "manipulating" him in her peculiar fashion..not sure if he knows all the "bagage" she brings(depends if the dude its her ex boyfriend or not).If not i dont know were she could end up..the way she steals without any type of conscience could put her in jail sooner than later.pan widget

• Sad 1

il y a une heure, ze81 a dit :

Just rewatched the moment guest "barrowed" Luna coins,was at least two,three Euros.So seems that was the money Luna arranged to go buy cereals and bread..so makes sense when she Sayed guest to buy..Cereals and bread😅.This girls just "pic up" everything without any type of remourses.She seen the money in top of kitchen table and tought..mmm money..now its mine.This girl doesnt exists😅.

It was the guests own money. She took it out her coat pocket and left it on the table last night about 11.45.

• Like 3