Luna & Zac - home activities topic #10

ze81

3 minutes ago, Thewatcher501 said:

If i was zac i would go absolutely nuts at FG i would get her out of that bed right now and show her how upset she has made luna and if she didnt show remorse she would be out the door tomorrow 

Has Zac seen the CCTV of our mystery guest's activities and/or does he read any of these comments? If so, he would have to be very tolerant not to intervene in some way? Do they realise how much interest their guest is generating, that may be of interest to them as new tenants? Personally I have to say mystery guest is offering something new and interesting (I also have sympathy for her issues) but how would you be able to live with her and keep any sort of food stocks?

5 minutes ago, Thewatcher501 said:

If i was zac i would go absolutely nuts at FG i would get her out of that bed right now and show her how upset she has made luna and if she didnt show remorse she would be out the door tomorrow 

Luna hasn't looked happy since he came home. It's probably all to do with the disappearing food. 

But now might not be the right time to tackle it ...She's asleep. If I was Zac, I would've told Luna he'd definitely sort it in the morning...with Luna there..

Of course another, slightly more off the cuff approach could be to get a grocery shop in early, put it away, while she was still in bed, Zac could pretend to go to work, as normal, and Luna could hide in the fridge...:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I am sorry to say , but the behavior of all three now is very strange 😔 Perhaps  Luna is the last to blame , but she clearly knows what she goes on with FG , total aware of her problem(s) and still “ standing “ her ( after also the cameras covering problem and the - big complain by RLC I suppose ) , she shows how much she cares and likes Zac by being so patient with his cousin .But hey , she needs to wear the pants , it is a fresh 3 months relation and it is moments like this that decisions should be made especially having recently move in a new apartment and participating at a project that 99% the boyfriend suggested and managed to convince her . She needs then to stand tall , FG is toxic for them and is causing problems without actually having between them 😔

Zac is strange because it has been 3 nights that FG has slept at another place ( of course it might have been a hotel or AirBNB or something similar ) , my point is that there’s obviously a solution outside but for his own reasons , he keeps on giving more time to the FG inside his apartment .

Last but certainly not least , we have the mysterious FG who for sure has lots of issues , we can only speculate for bulimia , kleptomania ( love it when I use greek words that exist in the English vocabulary 😂🤣 ) , antisocial behavior and personal self esteem problems , judging by her constant look at her boobs , her ass and her body in general .

All these 3 people have really given us one of the most interesting real life apartments ever to watch with fully natural incidents and it would be the biggest disappointment to lose this couple because of life inexperience and nobody actually having the “ balls “  to take a difficult but so much needed for a better future decision ( and I say this being a huge fan of the FG as i find her extremely attractive and would like to see her many times ) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, seb1986 said:

but how you can accept a girl with this behaviour even if its family she stole her money wtf zac doing ..............

She didn't steal her money, if you read back...FG previously put it there on the table...it was hers...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, misterme said:

Has Zac seen the CCTV of our mystery guest's activities and/or does he read any of these comments? If so, he would have to be very tolerant not to intervene in some way? Do they realise how much interest their guest is generating, that may be of interest to them as new tenants? Personally I have to say mystery guest is offering something new and interesting (I also have sympathy for her issues) but how would you be able to live with her and keep any sort of food stocks?

No and no...

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Luna hasn't looked happy since he came home. It's probably all to do with the disappearing food. 

But now might not be the right time to tackle it ...She's asleep. If I was Zac, I would've told Luna he'd definitely sort it in the morning...with Luna there..

Of course another, slightly more off the cuff approach could be to get a grocery shop in early, put it away, while she was still in bed, Zac could pretend to go to work, as normal, and Luna could hide in the fridge...:biggrin:

An early awakening by him , preparing a delicious “ breakfast in bed “ , followed with some cuddles and nice morning sex and problem is solved or at least delayed for some more hours 😉😎