B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #3 (January)

Two parties at the same time , viewership competition , something doesn’t fit , kind of a “ bet “ which one will prevail .. strange ... either one could be at another day as it has been a really boring January and suddenly two parties .. 🧐

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Two parties at the same time , viewership competition , something doesn’t fit , kind of a “ bet “ which one will prevail .. strange ... either one could be at another day as it has been a really boring January and suddenly two parties .. 🧐

Except none of them have a very good prospects of ending in anything good. One is all girls in silly costumes. The other one is a show crew with 3 homosexual guests. There is almost no chance of seeing a normal and new hetrosexual flirtation, or interaction. Maybe it will end in an awkward orgy on Claire&Carlos' bed, but that's hardly anything new. I give them credit for coming up with and actually finally doing something in this extremely boring time, but that's about all. They need to come up with something better next time! And there better be a next time, because if this drought continues, I think I'm going to unsubscribe for a while!

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Except none of them have a very good prospects of ending in anything good. One is all girls in silly costumes. The other one is a show crew with 3 homosexual guests. There is almost no chance of seeing a normal and new hetrosexual flirtation, or interaction. Maybe it will end in an awkward orgy on Claire&Carlos' bed, but that's hardly anything new. I give them credit for coming up with and actually finally doing something in this extremely boring time, but that's about all. They need to come up with something better next time! And there better be a next time, because if this drought continues, I think I'm going to unsubscribe for a while!

its not all about sex,

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

its not all about sex,

No. It's not. Sex is not even 10% of it for me. Neither is nudity. What is interesting to me is watching these people in a somewhat normal setting, waiting and watching, not knowing what is going to happen. That all disappeares they are determined to make a show every time they meet, or when they put on costumes and start doing things for the audience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No. It's not. Sex is not even 10% of it for me. Neither is nudity. What is interesting to me is watching these people in a somewhat normal setting, waiting and watching, not knowing what is going to happen. That all disappeares they are determined to make a show every time they meet, or when they put on costumes and start doing things for the audience.

this is normal for the gays, they probably do it all the time

31 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Watching different things ( and people , no matter their sexual orientation ) during the pandemic times , I find it really nice that they have offered this today ... I mean , come on , I even see Serafima dancing and smiling without even looking at her mobile 😂🤣 For me , the change of the routine and watching them interacting like we have kind of the life before the virus , it is a good feeling to remind how it will all be as soon as we start going back to a kind of normality ☺️

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Watching different things ( and people , no matter their sexual orientation ) during the pandemic times , I find it really nice that they have offered this today ... I mean , come on , I even see Serafima dancing and smiling without even looking at her mobile 😂🤣 For me , the change of the routine and watching them interacting like we have kind of the life before the virus , it is a good feeling to remind how it will all be as soon as we start going back to a kind of normality ☺️

To be honest, this party is actually pretty good. We have outside guests, new interaction, and that's a nice blow of fresh air. It will probably not end any different, but having guests and staying normally dressed so far is a good step in the right direction. It's worse in B4.