B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7(January)

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Maybe I have a niave belief that most people are decent human beings

LOL I am most people and I'm a very decent human being.  Do I really wish Bogdan would catch Covid?  Of course not, so you have to know my history with him before you take everything I post so fucking seriously!!  I do believe RLC should step in and make the large gatherings stop but that will never happen because the don't give a flying fuck and they see the subscriptions coming in.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, neil_r549 said:

That is why support RLC with subscriptions and slag off people on this forum? As I will now be added to your list of disliked people I can only imagine its a long list. Pick an argument in an empty room?

LOL why would you be added to my list of disliked people?  Is that what you were looking for?

I'm not sure how that can be interepted as such. But whatevr I say will no doubt be made into something else. I said a week ago I found this forum a bit weird, and I think that is now confirmed. As said, argument in an empty room, but if you enjoy getting so wound up, fair enough, Up to you and your blood pressure

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, I'm all caught up and fixing to get off the forum which will make some of you very happy, but before I go I was told that E&P's apartment has been UM for a long time.....do you all think this means the end for them?

Later all, enjoy your evening!!

The packed all and left - so yes
Bye 😉 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hace 7 minutos, HarleyFatboy dijo:

Bueno, estoy al día y preparándome para salir del foro, lo que hará que algunos de ustedes se sientan muy felices, pero antes de irme me dijeron que el apartamento de E&P ha sido UM durante mucho tiempo ... esto significa el fin para ellos ?

Luego todos, disfruten de su velada !!

As @ed2 would say, sign up and find out!!!!!!🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 7