B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January/February)

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

...and they are supposed to be under lockdown.  I think RLC might be in a bit of a bind on this.

Funny, their response was to not open the door, shutoff all the lights and hide in Ariana's room.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, vanillajohn said:

The feature is pretty much useless anyway since everyone always replies to the users that you end up putting on your ignore list. So you always get to see their dumbassery anyway.

not so much for me ...but you see them when someone replies to them but then a quick scroll and all good in da hood ...but it works fine on the most part ...

25 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

i think cops this time...neighbors complained earlier.

If it was the cops, I think they would've raided, considering lock down restrictions right now...plus it would've been pretty stupid of the girls to pretend they weren't in...😏

The thing is, surely if neighbours anywhere here music blasting and a potential party going on near them...wouldn't they automatically call the cops? 🥴

such a stupid thing to even post but.... could we have a collective CC seance and wish we see the hottest 3 some in RLC history and see these 3 hottest , horniest sexy girls (do I have to list ? ) Megan and Holly are already naked, and no favouritism between them and Ariana ...so lets just get those bodies slipping and sliding and sucking and and and ... 

so all together now....OHM OHM   

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

such a stupid thing to even post but.... could we have a collective CC seance and wish we see the hottest 3 some in RLC history and see these 3 hottest , horniest sexy girls (do I have to list ? ) Megan and Holly are already naked, and no favouritism between them and Ariana ...so lets just get those bodies slipping and sliding and sucking and and and ... 

so all together now....OHM OHM   

OMG  please send me a picture of Hollys ass stretched out so sexy on this bed .. .... Obsessed 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

If it was the cops, I think they would've raided, considering lock down restrictions right now...plus it would've been pretty stupid of the girls to pretend they weren't in...😏

The this is, surely if neighbours anywhere here music blasting and a potential party going on near them...wouldn't they automatically call the cops? 🥴

That's  a logical point. It was just a guess from my observation. I wouldn't say I was correct.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

3 residents and 3 guests in their bubble, nothing wrong with that

Current Spanish guidelines...

Different households are not allowed to meet indoors in private homes (unless it is to provide care or assistance to a vulnerable person).

• Haha 1