B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January/February)

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just a question: is it possible that all the pills Radi are taking could be to control stomach ache problems. All the tomatoes she eats can be hard for the system... 

ok doctor ??????????

24 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

is the guest girl still here? a lighter haired blond in Radi room (thumbnail opinion) 

just looked and all I see is legs in the air and boobies bouncing 🙂

but no don't see her .just Radi working out naked as usual!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just a question: is it possible that all the pills Radi are taking could be to control stomach ache problems. All the tomatoes she eats can be hard for the system... 

I'll bet her pussy tastes like tomato soup

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

For all the times I have observed Radi bating , she seems to justify more and more  my opinion that all these batings with a dildo is new to her and she has very little to zero experience of pleasing herself . I know you will refer to her bates in the bathroom that there indeed she seems to know how to do it . But with a dildo , I highly doubt and that’s maybe why her “ wondering and surprising “ smiles every time she finishes . I am expecting way much more to be seen by her concerning her pleasure 😉😎

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For all the times I have observed Radi bating , she seems to justify more and more  my opinion that all these batings with a dildo is new to her and she has very little to zero experience of pleasing herself . I know you will refer to her bates in the bathroom that there indeed she seems to know how to do it . But with a dildo , I highly doubt and that’s maybe why her “ wondering and surprising “ smiles every time she finishes . I am expecting way much more to be seen by her concerning her pleasure 😉😎

radi is a machine, go girl go!!!

7 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

radi is a machine, go girl go!!!

There are minimum two tenants at the whole RLC cast at the moment that she could just use “ zoom “ and show them how to take care of their bodies a bit 😉 

Of course , these other tenants are also great to watch even like that , as they are “ closer “ to daily life people which makes it very human ☺️ But on the other hand , too young getting physical body “ problems “ and they need to take care , eat healthier and just take care of themselves , they all think that they will always be young and have the body of a statue 😎

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

it's a vibrator