Freddy (2021) #1

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dude there was electricity problems in the old place. That's not the thing.

Girl with tattoos is back now. Nevertheless she just left. Maybe she did not like Harley. I don't see any of my information wrong. 

1) They really lose electricity. Modernization. But not 24 hours a day. As you can imagine - turn off  for all week? All food will be lost in house. Hundreds of disgruntled people. And not Putin palace - but real problem. And all street are turned off - thousands of people. This is an emergency. There it can reach Putin and head of their city will become Navalny's neighbor:biggrin:

I didn't write about that topic. But I really go to publics their city (VK) there is problem. But they usually turn off for 2-3 hours (with schedule of 6-7). There is not any cry - light was turned off for 2-3 days, all food was gone, we write mayor, etc.

Real version is that they have problems with electricity (2-6 hours/day) and personal life. And while there were scandals, they decided not to return apartment.😉 They could not find ways to keep the relationship and broke up. It's sad.

2) The girl with tattoos could leave only for 1 reason - quarrel with M&S. Or non-payment of money. And I've been writing about this since day one.😉 And judging by fact that she returned to opening - it worked.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

The girl with tattoos could leave only for 1 reason - quarrel with M&S. Or non-payment of money. And I've been writing about this since day one.😉 And judging by fact that she returned to opening - it worked.

Groomy you dont need to try hard, everyone knows that Harley and Freddy is a shitty people, i believe that Freddy is not that bad he was just following the crazy Harleys whinings.

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

1) They really lose electricity. Modernization. But not 24 hours a day. As you can imagine - turn off  for all week? All food will be lost in house. Hundreds of disgruntled people. And not Putin palace - but real problem. And all street are turned off - thousands of people. This is an emergency. There it can reach Putin and head of their city will become Navalny's neighbor:biggrin:

I didn't write about that topic. But I really go to publics their city (VK) there is problem. But they usually turn off for 2-3 hours (with schedule of 6-7). There is not any cry - light was turned off for 2-3 days, all food was gone, we write measure, etc.

Real version is that they have problems with electricity (2-6 hours/day) and personal life. And while there were scandals, they decided not to return apartment.😉 They could not find ways to keep the relationship and broke up. It's sad.

2) The girl with tattoos could leave only for 1 reason - quarrel with M&S. Or non-payment of money. And I've been writing about this since day one.😉 And judging by fact that she returned to opening - it worked.

Well it's mostly all business arrangements if truth be told, not many true relationships on VH.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well it's mostly all business arrangements if truth be told, not many true relationships on VH.

Well, they don't have business partnership. Love or not. But this is not for project. I guarantee.

1 minute ago, waldi said:

Tattoo girl is only a sleeping beauty anyway, zero excitement then 

Last time in 2 weeks were +1000 posts in their thread with this girl. And many interesting events, orgies, new beautiful faces (she have a lot of young and active friends - actually the main reason why I paid attention).

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Last time in 2 weeks were +1000 posts in their thread with this girl. And many interesting events, orgies, new beautiful faces (she have a lot of young and active friends - actually the main reason why I paid attention).

I can't wait to see it 😁👍