Luna & Zac - home activities topic #11

what kind of drugs do these girls have ??? pulling an all nighter..... not likely drugs but impressive all nighter again for Luna   (ok maybe drugs ??)

the boys go to work ? I mean with this curfew and all that ...they seem in and out thru the night

14 minutes ago, bruno anais said:

ou est l'entrée de la terace svp ...

There are two terraces, one from the kitchen, which is in front of the living room and one at the back which you go out from the bedroom

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Its good we have this surprises,a new guest girl in house.Westerday in house was pretty weak(in all rlc in general to be fair) and(they stayed in bed most of day and sleep),today seems will be more movement.

It is important to have realistic expectations. In the RLC of the past, with the Russian apartments, there was always something going on because they had way more apartments. The individual apartments always had some slow days, which I think was great because it's something that's realistic.

Now that a few days have passed with Luna & Zac in the cast, I can only say that I am very positively surprised. The two of them are able to connect to the old strength of RLC and that's something I already didn't dare to hope for. Especially when you consider how many guests they had already. They are real people with real lives. Perfect.

If RLC can build on this, and be able to add more apartments in this quality, they have a real chance of beeing best again.

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

what kind of drugs do these girls have ??? pulling an all nighter..... not likely drugs but impressive all nighter again for Luna   (ok maybe drugs ??)

the boys go to work ? I mean with this curfew and all that ...they seem in and out thru the night

You don't need drugs to pull an all-nighter, especially when you're that young. But I have nothing against them using some party drugs, simply because that is quite normal.  It doesn't look like they're overdoing it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2