Luna & Zac - home activities topic #11

42 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is important to have realistic expectations. In the RLC of the past, with the Russian apartments, there was always something going on because they had way more apartments. The individual apartments always had some slow days, which I think was great because it's something that's realistic.

Now that a few days have passed with Luna & Zac in the cast, I can only say that I am very positively surprised. The two of them are able to connect to the old strength of RLC and that's something I already didn't dare to hope for. Especially when you consider how many guests they had already. They are real people with real lives. Perfect.

If RLC can build on this, and be able to add more apartments in this quality, they have a real chance of beeing best again.

You don't need drugs to pull an all-nighter, especially when you're that young. But I have nothing against them using some party drugs, simply because that is quite normal.  It doesn't look like they're overdoing it.

Yes agree,this house isnt being bad,even pretty good sometimes,if the next houses rlc opens\reopens are at same level or better than things improve,at this point not enough offer for the users that just want regilar style couples houses,hard to justify the 40,45 price tag.But if they open at least more two,three houses then will be worth.

Well , if L&Z continue like this , the apartment will become the most popular ever 😇 Guests  and even more guests and open sex , wow , RLC hit jackpot ...

By the way , thank you Gina and Curly ☺️😉

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1