Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) Masha/Babi

baseggioleen69

On 3/30/2021 at 5:01 AM, letsdothis said:

Thanks for your patience, guys. Apparently, not all video cutting software
can accurately cut damaged sections of videos. Sometimes, after
"removing" the damaged section, the resulting video was several minutes
longer than the original video. I'm still scratching my head over that.

Anyway, I cut out about two minutes of dead air. I also left a little of the
stuttering because of her evocative facial expressions. I would recommend
VLC for playing it, as you can use the '+' and '-' keys to speed up and slow
down the stuttering section. I'm sure other players can do the same thing.

Just a bit of trivia, this is VLC's 25th anniversary year. I've used it for at least
half that time and most likely more. It's always played whatever I've thrown
at it, except GIF files. Don't why it won't play GIF files.

Masha rubs her pussy with her finger and dildo

(Content No Longer Available)

🤩

I was right to report the video bug to you! Masha orgasm expressions were more exciting than ever! I applaud myself for glimpsing the potential of this video! 🤣

VLC is phenomenal. I have always used it with great pleasure and satisfaction.

GIF is an image format and to play it VLC needs an other tool than video player and adding this one might cause an greater level of complexity and so a less lighter software. I don't know any video player playing GIF files. Maybe this might be the reason.

For curiosity, which softwares do you use to do all the work steps?

Thanks mate! Great work, as always! 🙏

PS: that "damn" cat is always creepier! (...the creepier the cat, the more powerful the orgasms 😂)

• Like 1

On 3/30/2021 at 10:26 PM, Devilman said:

🤩

I was right to report the video bug to you! Masha orgasm expressions were more exciting than ever! I applaud myself for glimpsing the potential of this video! 🤣

VLC is phenomenal. I have always used it with great pleasure and satisfaction.

GIF is an image format and to play it VLC needs an other tool than video player and adding this one might cause an greater level of complexity and so a less lighter software. I don't know any video player playing GIF files. Maybe this might be the reason.

For curiosity, which softwares do you use to do all the work steps?

Thanks mate! Great work, as always! 

PS: that "damn" cat is always creepier! (...the creepier the cat, the more powerful the orgasms 😂)

Ha Ha Ha!!!! Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. :biggrin: :biggrin: Seriously, though, thanks for letting me know about it. And, thanks for the compliment.

I'm glad I left in the expressions. I happen to like those cats. I think they're rather unique, but I love cats, anyway. Plus, because they have no coat, or very little, they always seek out warmth, which makes them a very affectionate breed. They're  also very inquisitive.

I'm a diehard VLC fan, too, except it does open image files (JPG, PNG, etc.) just as slick as you please. Just not GIFs.

There's a little photo editor that comes built into Windows. In Win 10 it's called Photos. I forget what it was called in previous versions. It's been years since I've used Win 7 and I never used versions 8 or 8.1. Anyway, it does it all; opens and edits images and plays GIFs and videos.

I use a LOT of different software. Most of it is paid software that I get for free from:

https://sharewareonsale.com/

https://www.bitsdujour.com/pc-download

https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

I used ShotCut, which is free, to create the video out of those Kitty images. I use LosslessCut, also free, to cut and merge videos. I tried Topaz Video Enhance AI, the trial version (it's not free), but it was sooooo sloooooow. A 44 second mp4 file took four hours to process. I thought there might be something wrong with video, so I tried a little longer one. It said it would take three days to process!! And my PC is no slouch.

I also make use of video converter software, as they will do more than just convert videos, like crop, trim, white balance, sharpen, upscale, adjust hue, contrast, saturation, brightness, etc., which you probably already know. Probably the one I use most often, at the moment, is HD Video Converter Factory. It's one of those paid programs I got for free from one of those sites I listed above.

I also tried FFmpeg, which is free, but it's command line only software. I'm not much of a command line person, anymore. I prefer a GUI. It did what I told it to do, once I got the syntax correct (my DOS command line days were MANY decades ago).

It's used extensively throughout the photo and video industry and comes packaged with many software products. I bet you have at least one instance of it on your HDD or SSD. When I searched, I found it 6 or 8 times. I'm sure it  has a steep learning curve. There are a lot of commands, hundreds, with lots of options, thousands, I'm sure. Google, list of all FFmpeg commands.

• Upvote 1

On 3/31/2021 at 8:47 AM, letsdothis said:

Ha Ha Ha!!!! Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. :biggrin: :biggrin: Seriously, though, thanks for letting me know about it. And, thanks for the compliment.

I'm glad I left in the expressions. I happen to like those cats. I think they're rather unique, but I love cats, anyway. Plus, because they have no coat, or very little, they always seek out warmth, which makes them a very affectionate breed. They're  also very inquisitive.

I'm a diehard VLC fan, too, except it does open image files (JPG, PNG, etc.) just as slick as you please. Just not GIFs.

There's a little photo editor that comes built into Windows. In Win 10 it's called Photos. I forget what it was called in previous versions. It's been years since I've used Win 7 and I never used versions 8 or 8.1. Anyway, it does it all; opens and edits images and plays GIFs and videos.

I use a LOT of different software. Most of it is paid software that I get for free from:

https://sharewareonsale.com/

https://www.bitsdujour.com/pc-download

https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

I used ShotCut, which is free, to create the video out of those Kitty images. I use LosslessCut, also free, to cut and merge videos. I tried Topaz Video Enhance AI, the trial version (it's not free), but it was sooooo sloooooow. A 44 second mp4 file took four hours to process. I thought there might be something wrong with video, so I tried a little longer one. It said it would take three days to process!! And my PC is no slouch.

I also make use of video converter software, as they will do more than just convert videos, like crop, trim, white balance, sharpen, upscale, adjust hue, contrast, saturation, brightness, etc., which you probably already know. Probably the one I use most often, at the moment, is HD Video Converter Factory. It's one of those paid programs I got for free from one of those sites I listed above.

I also tried FFmpeg, which is free, but it's command line only software. I'm not much of a command line person, anymore. I prefer a GUI. It did what I told it to do, once I got the syntax correct (my DOS command line days were MANY decades ago).

It's used extensively throughout the photo and video industry and comes packaged with many software products. I bet you have at least one instance of it on your HDD or SSD. When I searched, I found it 6 or 8 times. I'm sure it  has a steep learning curve. There are a lot of commands, hundreds, with lots of options, thousands, I'm sure. Google, list of all FFmpeg commands.

Thanks! 

Now, can you make a list of all the steps from the video source to the final result (with related softwares)?

Maybe, I can suggest you better tools to use. 😉

Take your time!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Devilman said:

Now, can you make a list of all the steps from the video source to the final result (with related softwares)?

That would take more time than I have. My resources are nonexistent and my time extremely short. I'm sure there are better methods, but none that I can afford. But I appreciate the offer. Thanks.

20 hours ago, letsdothis said:

That would take more time than I have. My resources are nonexistent and my time extremely short. I'm sure there are better methods, but none that I can afford. But I appreciate the offer. Thanks.

No problem! 👍

Do you rec the video (screencast)?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Devilman said:

Do you rec the video in order to catch the video?

In this sense.

I don't have an RLC sub, never have and probably never will, so it's VERY rare that I record anything, unless, by some fluke, I happen to catch something interesting on a free cam. The chances of that happening, however, are extremely rare, as I don't usually even watch the free cams. Hardly anything of interest ever happens on the free cams, anyway. Even if I do happen to catch something on a free cam, it's usually done by the time I get set up to record it.

And, judging by what gets posted, it's only the free cams in Marti's and Linda's apts that are interesting.

The other issue is, I sleep during the day and by the time I'm awake and have a chance to check the apts, almost everyone on RLC is already in their bedrooms.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...