Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) B2

13 hours ago, inestea said:

Who knows her? trying to get as many diffrent girls from RLC PM if you got any Pics or Videos to trade 🙂

I know you've been a member for quite a while, but since you haven't
posted much, welcome to the community. Don't pay attention to the
haters, most people will appreciate what you post. Thanks for this
video. I don't recall seeing it before.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

why does nobody posting amalia videos or pics? everyone posting leora and her old apt videos. i know she is the og but amalia has 10x better ass than her. can you guys please post amalia stuff I BEG YOU. i dont have rlc account and she doesn't show anything in kitchen. Sadge

2 hours ago, pirlo7 said:

why does nobody posting amalia videos or pics? everyone posting leora and her old apt videos. i know she is the og but amalia has 10x better ass than her. can you guys please post amalia stuff I BEG YOU. i dont have rlc account and she doesn't show anything in kitchen. Sadge

All you have to do is get you a Paid subscription to rlc ,record some videos and post them on here and you will find out real quick Why nobody posts videos anymore.

Argue Tv Show GIF by Kathryn Dean

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

All you have to do is get you a Paid subscription to rlc ,record some videos and post them on here and you will find out real quick Why nobody posts videos anymore.

ah im sorry i just see it now "If you have a RLC Account and Post any Pictures and/or Videos chances are You Will Lose Your RLC Account"

so leora fans don't care about their accounts i guess 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, pirlo7 said:

ah im sorry i just see it now "If you have a RLC Account and Post any Pictures and/or Videos chances are You Will Lose Your RLC Account"

so leora fans don't care about their accounts i guess 

Most of the sharing come from free cams

• Upvote 2

On 1/22/2021 at 9:11 AM, pirlo7 said:

I don't have a sub, either. If I could find anything with Amalia, I would post it.