Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Martina & Alberto) #1

sercan2224

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

No technique to finger fucking.  Just wet the finger and slip it in. 

It's about capturing the moment. Sure it's not difficult to do, rather just knowing the right time to do it. I doubt there would be any need for wetting the finger. I'm sure Martina would have been copiously self-lubricated by then! 

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

No technique to finger fucking.  Just wet the finger and slip it in. 

don't act basic now....I am sure you could do a Kama Sutra of finger fucking paragraph or two ...( and knowing you, you would attach the pictures to go with it) 

. but maybe not as you said just wet 'the' finger...my my my, you got 8, & a couple of thumbs ...surely you could find more 'technique' than just stick it in ..... poor Mrs StnCld...... 🤪 

Ok, so a few moons ago when Martina visited B4 for the first time, I could have SWORN when she introduced herself to the rest, she used a different name, which I assume is her real name, which started with a "J".  Does anyone know her real name and could you confirm what I heard?  I only bring this up again, because I just watched her drawing on her laptop in bed and she drew 3 initials... "JRL", which supports what I believe I heard.  Just curious if anyone else knows.

4 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Ok, so a few moons ago when Martina visited B4 for the first time, I could have SWORN when she introduced herself to the rest, she used a different name, which I assume is her real name, which started with a "J".  Does anyone know her real name and could you confirm what I heard?  I only bring this up again, because I just watched her drawing on her laptop in bed and she drew 3 initials... "JRL", which supports what I believe I heard.  Just curious if anyone else knows.

Just Really Lubricated???   sorry,  getting late but I wanted to try for you....

Amazing sluething really ...impressive

• Haha 1

If you guys know, is this also Martina & Alberto? This video can't be watched anymore, but you will see the couple of picture. I had watched it before, I am kinda looking for this couple.

Note: Due to Spam & Malware Caused by Third Party Video Web Sites Those Links are No Longer Permitted.

(Links From Third Party Video Web Sites Will Be Removed Without Notice)

If you wish to Upload a Video from Other Web Sites, Please Download the Video then Upload it through a Third Party Hosting Site.

2 hours ago, mrswayne said:

If you guys know, is this also Martina & Alberto? This video can't be watched anymore, but you will see the couple of picture. I had watched it before, I am kinda looking for this couple.

Note: Due to Spam & Malware Caused by Third Party Video Web Sites Those Links are No Longer Permitted.

(Links From Third Party Video Web Sites Will Be Removed Without Notice)

If you wish to Upload a Video from Other Web Sites, Please Download the Video then Upload it through a Third Party Hosting Site.

It's not Martina and Alberto

12 minutes ago, mrswayne said:

Do you know who are they?

it was before I subscribed to rlc and member of CC so before June 2015

this was the first couple in this apartment but I'm not sure I know their identity, maybe Marta and David

26 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it was before I subscribed to rlc and member of CC so before June 2015

this was the first couple in this apartment but I'm not sure I know their identity, maybe Marta and David

It was Marta & David.  They were the first inhabitants of the apartment.

They did not last too long about 5 Months and they were gone.

• Upvote 1