Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Martina & Alberto) #1

sercan2224

7 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

TRUST ME I KNOW, but you know i don't miss rlc one bit.          no way smh GIF by Fox Searchlight

Neither would I.  I have never been a subscriber to RLC.  If they were to cease & desist I would never miss them.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, mikpolla said:

I was answering your post. They are my words not yours LOL

I know they were your words, but you posted them in such a way as to make it look as though I had said them. Not cool. It was fixed the day you posted it.

18 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I know they were your words, but you posted them in such a way as to make it look as though I had said them. Not cool. It was fixed the day you posted it.

maybe I quote it the wrong way. I'm new using this forum. I'm sorry ^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikpolla said:

maybe I quote it the wrong way. I'm new using this forum. I'm sorry ^^

Yes, that's what happened. You put what you said above part of what I said, which made it look like I said it. I understand you're new here and I appreciate your apology, just please be careful.

You may also want to sign up for a premium CC membership. It's only $20 per year and lets you make changes to your posts, gives you access to additional content, eliminates ads, etc. Just a thought.

BTW, what does ^^ mean? I couldn't find it on emojipedia. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 5:37 PM, scoutouyoufe said:

23/03/2021

Martina et Alberto baise dans la cuisine

la suite dans la chambre a couché 😢

Martina and Alberto fucking in the kitchen

the suite in the bedroom has slept 😢

(Content No Longer Available)

i have downloaded a lot of videos and it seems yours is the only one that dont work.

8 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

J'ai téléchargé beaucoup de vidéos et il semble que la vôtre soit la seule qui ne fonctionne pas.

Bonjour

J'utilise le format H265 il a l'avantage de réduire la taille du fichier avec une meilleure qualité que l'ancien format H264 vous pouvez le lire sans problème en utilise le lecteur VLC il est gratuit

Hello

I use the H265 format it has the advantage of reducing the file size with better quality than the old H264 format you can read it without problem using the VLC player it is free

• Like 1

18 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Bonjour

J'utilise le format H265 il a l'avantage de réduire la taille du fichier avec une meilleure qualité que l'ancien format H264 vous pouvez le lire sans problème en utilise le lecteur VLC il est gratuit

Hello

I use the H265 format it has the advantage of reducing the file size with better quality than the old H264 format you can read it without problem using the VLC player it is free

Yes the VLC player certainly proved very useful to me when other media players didn't work. It has been a godsend.