Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Martina & Alberto) #1

sercan2224

27 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

i do not know why but your videos will not work on my computer. 

It may be that your player can't play the codec they were encoded with. You can try updating to the most current version of your video player. If that doesn't work, as daerjohn said, VLC plays them very nicely and it's free.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/9/2021 at 11:20 PM, letsdothis said:

It may be that your player can't play the codec they were encoded with. You can try updating to the most current version of your video player. If that doesn't work, as daerjohn said, VLC plays them very nicely and it's free.

my computer made me update some shit didn't even ask. and now i am finding alot of stuff isn't working even the cams on voyeur-house isn't working for me.  and another site i belong to says i have been reported as spam and can no longer post here. and it all seems to have started since it made me update. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

my computer made me update some shit didn't even ask. and now i am finding alot of stuff isn't working even the cams on voyeur-house isn't working for me.  and another site i belong to says i have been reported as spam and can no longer post here. and it all seems to have started since it made me update. 

Windows will install updates without asking first, unless you tell it otherwise. But, from some of the things you've said, it sounds like you may have picked up a virus. IDK for sure. If you have anti-virus (AV) software, run a full scan. Maybe even install a different AV program and run another full scan.

If you don't have an AV app in place, you definitely need one these days.

16 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

You can tell windows not to update automatically.

i did but i went to norton this year and i think it over rides everything plus i get more pop up from norton than i would any virus. I HATE NORTON. i would would reather have a free AV than norton.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, madwolf33 said:

i did but i went to norton this year and i think it over rides everything plus i get more pop up from norton than i would any virus. I HATE NORTON. i would would reather have a free AV than norton.  

I just use the Windows Defender that comes with Windows.  Download Brave Browser and your pop ups should be gone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 4/17/2021 at 10:58 AM, scoutouyoufe said:

17/04/2021.

Baiser chaud entre Nelly et Martina la suite dans la chambre  😞

Beso caliente entre Nelly y Martina la suite en el dormitorio  😞

(Content No Longer Available)

Y a-t-il une vidéo de ce qui s'est passé ensuite?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1