Sitting in the second bedroom

My take on the "spare bedroom" is the fact there is NOT a microphone. They use this for making phone calls via Skype or other media - A couple of days ago they even had Agent Dog on the phone call - holding him up to the camera ect. Agent Dog's lips. however, did not move! They are sealed!

cas

Guest Squirrel

My take on the "spare bedroom" is the fact there is NOT a microphone. They use this for making phone calls via Skype or other media - A couple of days ago they even had Agent Dog on the phone call - holding him up to the camera ect. Agent Dog's lips. however, did not move! They are sealed!

cas

Agent Dog is extremely well trained. Do whatever you want to Agent Dog during an interrogation --- but he's loyal and he will never talk.

cas

Agent Dog is extremely well trained. Do whatever you want to Agent Dog during an interrogation --- but he's loyal and he will never talk.

Unless you throw him a bone or something. 

Guest Squirrel

cas

Unless you throw him a bone or something.

Agent Dog has not reported in lately. I think his identity has been melded to his cover story, and now he can't tell the difference. Or else Agent Dog has be turned: he seems to prefer Kiko's company. I don't know if this a "Boy & His Dog" thing or if Kiko's prior experience with the FSB (formerly known as KGB) has enabled Kiko to use mind control over Agent Dog. I know Agent Dog was shipped to Russia for a brief time during which he was used to extract secrets from Snowden. Now it's hard to say whose side he's on...

And no. I don't know what he eats, but ain't fish & chips or figgy pudding ---