Any one left

Dth

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pues creo que ha voyeur nadie me gana aqui , yo he ido un poco mas alla y nunca me he conformado solo con mirar , tengo que grabarlo , siempre dentro de la legalidad mas o menos , en verano en las playas por la noche en zonas de discotecas son un espectáculo , jóvenes y alcohol una combinación perfecta , muchas extranjeras desinhibidas que lejos de su pais dan rienda suelta a sus bajos instintos , en playas nudistas , en parques , en festivales , las parejas en sus coches en la intimidad de la noche , borrachas haciendo pis en cualquier sitio son mi debilidad , etc etc etc ya no salgo tanto por la edad la familia y un par de sustos que me he llevado alguna vez pero la cabra siempre tira al monte , podri empezar en la A y acabar en la Z contando historias este fin de semana es carnaval la ocasion perfecta para salir , ya os contare que tal a ido.

pues creo que ha voyeur nadie me gana aqui , yo he ido un poco mas alla y nunca me he conformado solo con mirar , tengo que grabarlo , siempre dentro de la legalidad mas o menos , en verano en las playas por la noche en zonas de discotecas son un espectáculo , jóvenes y alcohol una combinación perfecta , muchas extranjeras desinhibidas que lejos de su pais dan rienda suelta a sus bajos instintos , en playas nudistas , en parques , en festivales , las parejas en sus coches en la intimidad de la noche , borrachas haciendo pis en cualquier sitio son mi debilidad , etc etc etc ya no salgo tanto por la edad la familia y un par de sustos que me he llevado alguna vez pero la cabra siempre tira al monte , podri empezar en la A y acabar en la Z contando historias este fin de semana es carnaval la ocasion perfecta para salir , ya os contare que tal a ido.

You will need to do some video at Carnival. Yes, people let their guard down when away from home. Drink and be stupid. Nude beach here is full of old people from Quebec. Nothing I want to see.

pues en quebec no he ido nunca , pero le aseguro que toda la costa mediterranea desde algeciras hasta gerona se pueden ver desde 0 años hasta 99 , mis preferidas son entre 18 y 35 y le aseguro que hay muchas y bien ricas , y les cuesta poco tumbarse abiertas de piernas incluso con el marido al lado . solo estoy deseando que pasen 4 meses y que llegue el verano ya .

(¿ le parece a usted esta captura una vieja de edad? )

post-26399-145739611849_thumb.jpg

Guest ww_watcher

I love working on a university campus. In the fall semester, as the parents of the freshman leave, the clothes get skimpier and skimpier. When it rains there are a few unexpected wet t-shirt contests. Short skirts going up the escalators. Girls in the front row of class still trying to get an A. Girls in dresses taking naps between classes aren't always very careful. Some wear skirts so short they don't know whether to pull them up or down, to hide their bits. Now the trend is the sheer yoga pants with a see-thru skirt.  I see so much that I am concerned as the father of a girl. Luckily I have taught her not to hang out with anyone stranger than me. She stills brings her dates around for me to meet (give approval rating) though now she is 26.

I love working on a university campus. In the fall semester, as the parents of the freshman leave, the clothes get skimpier and skimpier. When it rains there are a few unexpected wet t-shirt contests. Short skirts going up the escalators. Girls in the front row of class still trying to get an A. Girls in dresses taking naps between classes aren't always very careful. Some wear skirts so short they don't know whether to pull them up or down, to hide their bits. Now the trend is the sheer yoga pants with a see-thru skirt.  I see so much that I am concerned as the father of a girl. Luckily I have taught her not to hang out with anyone stranger than me. She stills brings her dates around for me to meet (give approval rating) though now she is 26.

Gotta love Campuses. When I went to school there was an unofficial area near the rec center that girls would use for tanning, a lot of them went topless. It always made working out rather difficult. 

Guest ww_watcher

We had one too but the girls got tired of seeing themselves posted online and sort of quit doing it in public. A sorority house 2nd floor deck was a great place until one of the girls saw someone taking a photo from an adjacent building window. Topless bathing is legal in Texas but is discouraged in certain public areas like campuses (not just because of the perv problem but also out of respect for the stricter muslim sects on campus) and near main streets (traffic would be a problem).

Guest ww_watcher

Mostly that was meant in jest because their "women" may feel left out. I should have said "certain muslim sects." Anyway the men may love looking but they aren't particularly respectful or discreet and sometimes make the girls feel uncomfortably exposed. I once heard a group talking as they were walking past a girl sunning herself but was wearing the complete bikini. They said something about "all these american sluts" then they noticed me and switched to arabic and started laughing. I may be a little biased but I am pretty sure they weren't necessarily admiring her openness to nature.