Any one left

Dth

Guest ww_watcher

Funny how infidel is short for the latin word "infidelis" meaning unfaithful, which is what our esteemed Catholic militia called them when we went to take over the spice trade. Now, it's 400 or 500 years later, you'd think someone would have grown up...us included I sometimes think. I have had some fairly rude dealings with some of the arab students though most are amiable enough. But the thing I don't like is that they are not above biting the hand that feeds them. Though most muslim students are from fairly wealthy families they are still given considerable discounts as foreign students, often lower than the tuition for resident students, and afforded an education they could not get anywhere else by a culture they abhor and disrespect. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pues creo que ha voyeur nadie me gana aqui , yo he ido un poco mas alla y nunca me he conformado solo con mirar , tengo que grabarlo , siempre dentro de la legalidad mas o menos , en verano en las playas por la noche en zonas de discotecas son un espectáculo , jóvenes y alcohol una combinación perfecta , muchas extranjeras desinhibidas que lejos de su pais dan rienda suelta a sus bajos instintos , en playas nudistas , en parques , en festivales , las parejas en sus coches en la intimidad de la noche , borrachas haciendo pis en cualquier sitio son mi debilidad , etc etc etc ya no salgo tanto por la edad la familia y un par de sustos que me he llevado alguna vez pero la cabra siempre tira al monte , podri empezar en la A y acabar en la Z contando historias este fin de semana es carnaval la ocasion perfecta para salir , ya os contare que tal a ido.

You will need to do some video at Carnival. Yes, people let their guard down when away from home. Drink and be stupid. Nude beach here is full of old people from Quebec. Nothing I want to see.

I was at a nude beach once and I put a hat on my dick so it would not get sunburned.

Some girl came by and asked me to remove the hat and I told her if someone beautiful would come by the hat would remove itself.

Mostly that was meant in jest because their "women" may feel left out. I should have said "certain muslim sects." Anyway the men may love looking but they aren't particularly respectful or discreet and sometimes make the girls feel uncomfortably exposed. I once heard a group talking as they were walking past a girl sunning herself but was wearing the complete bikini. They said something about "all these american sluts" then they noticed me and switched to arabic and started laughing. I may be a little biased but I am pretty sure they weren't necessarily admiring her openness to nature.

Fuck the Muslims!    And the liberals who kiss their asses.

Not that anyone should care but since someone was wondering if any women today know about skirts and dress, I do. I wear skirts AND dresses almost everyday.  On a hot days but not windy days. Wearing skirts to school helped too. One teacher I had didn't care if I came to class late. He was always happy to see me walk into class.  He liked me, I wonder why?

Guest Squirrel

Not that anyone should care but since someone was wondering if any women today know about skirts and dress, I do. I wear skirts AND dresses almost everyday.  On a hot days but not windy days. Wearing skirts to school helped too. One teacher I had didn't care if I came to class late. He was always happy to see me walk into class.  He liked me, I wonder why?

It was because he liked real women. Real men often do like real women, and a classy skirt (doesn't have to be short or sexy) signifies that you accept your womanhood and that you have the strength to stand up to any man. And that you'd prefer a real man.

It's and old school concept. Goes back about 4 million years.

Just look up Grace Kelly, or Audrey Hepburn and you will see two of the classiest, sexiest, most stylized women in the world.  And they both had brains too.  They were not liberals!  I've watched interviews with them while my heart was pounding loudly.

They were the role models for young girls back in the fifties and sixties.

Now you have nothing but mindless, classless scum, like Madonna, Paris Hilton, and Lady Caca.  Just to name a few.

Tay, You and your skirts get a passing grade from me too.   

Cool dudes. Seriously I do wear them almost everyday because of where I work it's required except on Fridays. Also I do not wear short skirts and my dresses are all office appropriate. I find it true that when I have a dress on or skirt, men seem to treat me like a woman not a playmate.  Don't know why but I like it. I honestly think women should bring back wearing dresses. It evens the playing field amounst the girls.

Yoga pants I wear to the grocery store or to workout or if I'm in a hurry to get dressed.  Didn't know about the see thru yoga pants. Have to check it out. I mean if I'm going to tease might as well go all out.

ALSO I hate it when girls dress with super cleavage, and then bitch about how guys stare at their tits. DUH. Hey!! You guys know that they ( okay we) want you to look.  Attention whores. Guess it's obvious I am one of them. I like attention but I am not a whore.....I'm still mommies little darling baby girl....awwww Please, Cherry don't tear me up about this. Anyone want to see me naked??? That got your attention.....

Me too!!

And yes you are a naughty little girl and I believe you deserve a spanking. Now raise that skirt and bend over my knee....