Any one left

Dth

I think that Pepe speaks for all of us here upon that little matter. 

Oh and Pepe, have you ever notice that almost indescribable look in a girls eyes when your done.

Those moist, wet, adorable eyes, and that respectful look that comes across their face,.. it tells a tale of which without any words speaks volumes.

Now I think Tay's thinking,.. Oh yes, Please,.. I do need it so.    ;) 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Tay, just remember.  We here at the Old Dudes board would never want to see you chopped up into little pieces and left behind a woodpile.  But we might just take you to the wood shed though.

TAY,.. As she goes running home with a teary eye and a stinging sore bottom to her Mama.

"Mama, look at what some mean o'l man just did to me,.. Whaaa"  :'(

Tay's mother:.. "Good,.. You've been having that coming to you for a long time now."

What is a female dude called and maybe we should rename the board.

No my friend,.. A Dude is a guy, plain and simple.  And we should never confuse the difference between that of a girl, a gal, a dame, a broad, a lassie, a chick, or a woman,.. with a guy?

They've got enough descriptive names as it is.

Hell, I wouldn't even let someone else call me a dude.  That's too much of a California thing.  And I hold my nose to most of what comes out of California anymore.  A simple guy, or a man would suffice for me.

Though I have been called other things, even in Russian, by this torn up old whore named Cherry Lady.

Which reminds me,.. I left out 'bitch'.

Guest Squirrel

Hey dude -- I mean Woody -- "Simple Dude Board" makes it sound like we are, well, slightly mentally simple.

We are gentlemen of great accomplishment and distinction (I don't know about you, but I am  :D <---that's the "cheesy smile" emoticon, incidentally)

Being mature men, we naturally surround ourselves with beautiful & classy women, such as Tay and Kitten. They are not the sluts you'll find at X-hampster, they get our respect and welcomed laps. And we are generous with our booze and cigars and the luxury and power we represent. We protect them, as we would our daughters ( ::) ). Classy women love us; they don't want little boys pestering them anymore.

We are old dudes. We are proud. We are powerful. We control the commerce, the government, and enjoy our yachts and fine automobiles. We squash the young bucks like the cockroaches they are. We dress nicely (I believe TGB instituted a shirt & tie dress code). We treat our women as if they are our princesses and queens.

OK. I'm done. I'll have a Geritol with a whiskey chaser...Thnx!  ;D ;D ;D

I'll be easy. Just send me a pic or a few hundred of your feet. Pink or red nails would be appreciated.

Click my name and my email address is available. It's the little envelope.

Most guys stare at tits and asses. What can I say, I look at feet?  :-\

Guest ww_watcher

The, now overly used, addage is, "Dad you don't understand this generation because you didn't have PCs, cell phones, or video games." and our answer is, " True, but we invented and developed them...to our misfortune...and now we have to deal with them." We "Old Dudes and Dudettes" have lived through the history of our inventions and are dismayed sometimes.

BTW, I believe "Dude" was started in Texas, or another western type place, and refers to someone who came out west, for the weekend, to experience the life of a cowboy; hence the establishment of "Dude Ranches". Only their boots never showed any of the tell-tale signs of having done any real work. They were also known as "Dandies" by the cowboys who actually worked there. So, as one who spent his summers on a working cattle ranch, I do take a mild offense to the moniker and have corrected them by requiring the use of the ancient titles of respect, "Sir", or "Mr.". Since all my kid's friends continued to hang out at our house it wasn't a bad thing. Of course, having the coolest gadgets in the neighborhood didn't hurt.

Guest ww_watcher

It only offends me when some young upstart uses it instead of my name. Something like this is completely fine with me.

The, now overly used, addage is, "Dad you don't understand this generation because you didn't have PCs, cell phones, or video games."

Video games have technically been around since the 70's. The only reason video game consoles are as popular as they are nowadays is because they do so much more other shit than just play video games, ie: netflix, skype, internet, etc...

Btw, I absolute detest this current generation. They've all become so spoiled and dependent on technology, hardly any of them know how to think or do any thing for themselves. My cousin's girlfriend's daughter lost her phone a few months ago and she literally had a breakdown right in front of us and I wanted to laugh right in her pathetic stupid fucking face while pointing at her at the same time.