Freddy (2021) #2

12 minutes ago, usa2020 said:

he knows he needs faye to keep the views that hes been getting glad they made up

Noย he tries to kick her out. @moonlight89ย can translate if he wants. I have no time.ย And what is the reason? Jab andย fanclub will believe what M&S&PR manager write in PM. But last time in the autumn 100%ย similar situation - only without cameras. Hype+PR - andย kick her outย without money.

ย 

If you want to keep this girl - write support. Otherwise she will leave tomorrow or before the end of week.ย They will not work 100% together.

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Noย he tries to kick her out. @moonlight89ย can translate if he wants. I have no time.ย And what is the reason? Jab andย fanclub will believe what M&S&PR manager write in PM. But last time in the autumn 100%ย similar situation - only without cameras. Hype+PR - andย kick her outย without money.

ย 

If you want to keep this girl - write support. Otherwise she will leave tomorrow or before the end of week.ย They will not work 100% together.

gotcha are you not a fan of faye?

On 2/1/2021 at 3:22 AM, ashleyxyz said:

I don't think Sergio or Freddy is a bad person, but I think she can find someone who is a more loving person to her, not just sex but overall. If its mutual at least no one got their hearts broken. And their group has some good looking guys, she can try out some new and different dicks if she likes with no regrets. Not a horrible thing!

Yes Ash. Now and again we get a glimpse of reality from peoples actions. I have always maintained that being a tenant can be stressful for a variety of reasons, the cams, the continuous need to provide interest, the fear of exposure and imprisonment, the constant moves and uncertainty about the future. Must put any relationship under a lot of pressure. Some younger couples might thrive on it but middleย aged couples probably don't I would have thought.

• Like 2

Just now, usa2020 said:

gotcha are you not a fan of faye?

Not.ย She came to get some food and went to work.ย Sergio comes up and says in style:

-ย I want to understand why you don't respect me.

-ย She was there at night (yesterday) was very noisy. He told her 5 times - why are you do not listen to me when I said be quiet.

-ย Why don't you respect me.

-ย Something about her family.

Well, he provoked her into hysterics.ย And he said several times:
- Come on, Cryย and kickย out here now.

ย 

ย 

About this girl - she is a difficult and unpleasant person.ย But we are not parents - she makesย show and there are already 300+ comments in this thread in 4 days. I respect that.

And what is the alternative? Lyuba - who can't even take drugs normally? And for three months (or more) she did nothing at all.

Or Webcam?ย 

Or Krista soft action?

So far only a tattooed girl works in this apartment.ย Objectively.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Not.ย She came to get some food and went to work.ย Sergio comes up and says in style:

-ย I want to understand why you don't respect me.

-ย She was there at night (yesterday) was very noisy. He told her 5 times - why are you do not listen to me when I said be quiet.

-ย Why don't you respect me.

-ย Something about her family.

Well, he provoked her into hysterics.ย And he said several times:
- Come on, Cryย and kickย out here now.

ย 

ย 

About this girl - she is a difficult and unpleasant person.ย But we are not parents - she makesย show and there are already 300+ comments in this thread in 4 days. I respect that.

And what is the alternative? Lyuba - who can't even take drugs normally? And for three months (or more) she did nothing at all.

Or Webcam?ย 

Or Krista soft action?

So far only a tattooed girl works in this apartment.ย Objectively.

So why on earth she desperately wants to stay in that place; she could have her own flat, without Freddy

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Would be totally funny they fall in love she moves in with him and everybody complains about the boring coupleย ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

She in love????ย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1