Diana (2021) Part #1

I'm surprised that the guests are still there after the drama. He even left the house for a moment but she ran after him. Didn't watch after that anymore. Stifler should pay them a visit for the lousy connection there. It was fine before Diana and he has some rest from Faye and her great cooking.😁

2 hours ago, Jawis said:

I'm surprised that the guests are still there after the drama. He even left the house for a moment but she ran after him. Didn't watch after that anymore. Stifler should pay them a visit for the lousy connection there. It was fine before Diana and he has some rest from Faye and her great cooking.😁

Hey! What was the drama? I didnt see.

3 hours ago, Ijs1016 said:

Hey! What was the drama? I didnt see.

I can't understand their language but she was texting and calling with someone else. She locked the door in the bathroom so boyfriend couldn't hear it and he grabbed her phone to see who it was. Wasn't happy with what he saw and got dressed and left. She freaked out and run after him. Maybe he thought that she was cheating. Not sure. The translators here are not that active anymore. Too bad. 

• Like 1