Mirukawa & Dantez

11 minutes ago, pat599 said:

Bonjour à tous en ésperant que cet appartement soit plus intéressant que l'ancien 

l'appartement n'ayant pas changé, je doute que cela puisse être le cas :biggrin:

Par contre comme ce sont des personnes différentes qui vivent dans l'appartement, je dirais que nous avons une petite chance que ce soit le cas même si je pense que Eliska et Pepik n'étaient pas si ennuyeux 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Let’s hope that this new couple will “ survive “ here and that the place won’t keep be characterized as “ cursed “ or “ hunted “ 😁😆 Welcome to the new couple ( the girl looks really nice 😋

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

l'appartement n'ayant pas changé, je doute que cela puisse être le cas :biggrin:

Par contre comme ce sont des personnes différentes qui vivent dans l'appartement, je dirais que nous avons une petite chance que ce soit le cas même si je pense que Eliska et Pepik n'étaient pas si ennuyeux 

How do i make the forum always show text in english?

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, hexagon said:

How do i make the forum always show text in english?

do like me, either you use the forum's internal translator, or you use a translator like the one from google

I can do it without problem and I'm far from being Einstein 🤣

• Like 1

Miss regular houses in Spain,With L&Z leaving we are left with one,they have a diferent feeling,more music and other feeling.This two cant be worstvthan prior couple(thats impossible)but looks the generic bland rlc house.If they dont go vacations every dam weekend than also will be a big improvment over last ones.Dude is talking with someone but i dont understand shitt..so back to normality🤣.Dont have any opinion about the girl because only seen her sleeping or in bed,when she gets up and takes a peoper shower and after see how she is or not then i can give opinion,as big tits fan she seems to habe relative small ones,after losing Luna will be hard to find a woman like her in site.