Cameltoes 'n' more Gallore by TurboCamel(c)

TurboCamel

Man, this dude comes out in full force and swingin'.

This is top shelf stuff here.

Bottom row, left side. Can you just imagine what those meat curtains look like free? She has the bulge of a tranny there.  :o

I agree it wasn't the best shot i toke of my sister!

Rofled.

Guest Squirrel

Man, this dude comes out in full force and swingin'.

This is top shelf stuff here.

Bottom row, left side. Can you just imagine what those meat curtains look like free? She has the bulge of a tranny there.  :o

Fine. I'll deal with it. Unleash the hounds!

True beauty in all of the pics. A woman doesn't have to be totally nude to enjoy her looks. This sort of thing leaves a little and a lot to the imagination.

I was cooking for my brothers party one weekend and his 16 year old daughter had a few of her friends over in the pool before most of the rest of the group arrived. When these young teenies got out of the pool, these teenie weenie bikinis left almost nothing to my imagination.

They become see through and form the most perfect camel toes on these young girls. It is just so erotic to see a woman in true form like this. I had to hold my mouth closed to keep my tongue from rolling out onto the ground.