B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #6 (February)

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

lets not mention him , he hasnt been back since that night

I still think he is around , waiting for the right moment to make himself present ☺️

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Guys .. it was interesting , we continue when the next drama episode occurs 😂🤣

Nothing happened, a typical RLC event. No real life. 🤐

The only positive was they don't even manage to put on a show. 🤣

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Nothing happened, a typical RLC event. No real life. 🤐

The only positive was they don't even manage to put on a show. 🤣

Think of it as a business deal gone bad.  Which happens all the time in real life.

25 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Think of it as a business deal gone bad.  Which happens all the time in real life.

Not just one deal, in this case, it is the concept that is wrong.

The shows do not include what made RLC different and successful. Why spend so much money for something that is available everywhere on the internet for free. If RLC wants to have a chance to survive, they have to get back to their original idea. They need to provide a view into the real life of interresing people. Also a better casting would be important for this.  The most important thing is to stop the shows.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

just an opinion  for RLC..

I said earlier that I rarely go and barely know, the B2 crew    this is because of no free camera . for whatever reason... therefore there is no character development or free nudity to entice interest or possible membership ... 

the stories here are always interesting but more for the endless Dysfunction ( and real creepy Carlos ) of these characters.... hardly anything interesting ... maybe with a little free cam for some glimpse of nudity (I am here for my voyeur views not this wacky soap opera story ) ( as I say as well writtten and opinioned these stories are )... 

more Titties less Talk 

8 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

just an opinion  for RLC..

I said earlier that I rarely go and barely know, the B2 crew    this is because of no free camera . for whatever reason... therefore there is no character development or free nudity to entice interest or possible membership ... 

the stories here are always interesting but more for the endless Dysfunction ( and real creepy Carlos ) of these characters.... hardly anything interesting ... maybe with a little free cam for some glimpse of nudity (I am here for my voyeur views not this wacky soap opera story ) ( as I say as well writtten and opinioned these stories are )... 

more Titties less Talk 

These blurry thumbnails are the best perspective on B2 or B5 there can be. 😂

If RLC would really release the actual view of some cameras at this place, the potential customers would know that it is not worth the money. 🤣