B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #6 (February)

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

so just another boring day in B5?

It seems a party addressed to RLC subscribers specially for the day as i can’t remember them being only them 4 naked and maybe some massage and more 😇😉😎

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems a party addressed to RLC subscribers specially for the day as i can’t remember them being only them 4 naked and maybe some massage and more 😇😉😎

so we'll finally see a Carlos and Anthony encounter? 🤣  🤮🥴😵

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

so we'll finally see a Carlos and Anthony encounter? 🤣  🤮🥴😵

As Anthony said , his dick belongs only to Loraine 😂🤣 Still , lots of strange things happening currently ... a show from only the 4 of them for starters ( can’t remember having done it again ) , the time that is by far away from prime time and ... drinking and drinking and drinking , will be fun to watch the aftermath 😂🤣😆🥸🤓

I will make again my toxic comment 😂🤣😝 It might be that Loraine has ran out of options and no one agrees with her for whatever sharing of Anthony and this is her last try let’s say 😬🙄

I think Loraine is the only woman that Carlos wouldn’t get , just because I think Anthony is the only guy that has remained as a friend for him and it would be feeling very weird for anything .. on the other hand , Anthony has no problem I believe and Claire , well , I think she also sees Anthony as the guy that if she wants to do something , he is the only one that Carlos won’t be jealous with her ..

In any case , all of Loraine’s moves and behaviors are so anticlimactic and mechanical , at least seems to enjoy whatever more 😇

Very entertaining to watch , Anthony really cool and funny guy , it is the only time that Carlos always looks to Anthony so he get permission if he is allowed to do anything to Loraine ( lick , spank , kiss 😂🤣😆🤪