Helena & Christopher (2021) Part #2

8 minutes ago, budda said:

I can't understand why Helena often gets naked with her legs spread and then doesn't allow Chris to touch her. She might be in her pajamas too...

H1.thumb.jpg.47c920d81eea882d2e91919b787c9b6f.jpg

Lol have you ever understood women? :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Unfortunately this apt is becoming the most boring in VH.
Helena's behavior is not understandable: on many occasions she has replied to our messages or posted posts to inform us of her news or future intentions.
Since she spends whole days playing video games, I guess her fingers still work! So why doesn't she let us know what's going on?
This should be her duty to those who, with their wiews, contribute to her earnings.

4 minutes ago, budda said:

Unfortunately this apt is becoming the most boring in VH.
Helena's behavior is not understandable: on many occasions she has replied to our messages or posted posts to inform us of her news or future intentions.
Since she spends whole days playing video games, I guess her fingers still work! So why doesn't she let us know what's going on?
This should be her duty to those who, with their wiews, contribute to her earnings.

She doesn't have to tell us anything.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She has no duty here in the forums at all...

Helena can live on the money she earns on VH. This money comes from my wiews, yours, those of Sparkles, Squish, Just in, Spielo, Robwin, etc.
So, if one of these people asks her, "What's wrong?", I think an answer is at least polite.

But this is just my opinion; you and others are free to have a different one.