Helena & Christopher (2021) Part #2

10 hours ago, budda said:

Unfortunately this apt is becoming the most boring in VH.
Helena's behavior is not understandable: on many occasions she has replied to our messages or posted posts to inform us of her news or future intentions.
Since she spends whole days playing video games, I guess her fingers still work! So why doesn't she let us know what's going on?
This should be her duty to those who, with their wiews, contribute to her earnings.

Don't forget she is probably locked down and like us bored witless.

1 hour ago, Jawis said:

After Ian & Deborah and Val i think their are next who wil leave soon.  I think their are tired of this or maybe each other. 

All the forced shows they put on,to obtain views, like elsewhere must get very wearing after a while. I bet many of them are fed up with having to have sex ALL the time just to earn money. Must be a novelty at first but the enthusiam must wear off after a while with many of the tenants. Even Elon seems to be slowing up a bit lately.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, squish said:

Stop pretending they are not your favourite site. 59 posts remember.

Well, as long as there was activity it was certainly one of my favorite apt.
Now, every time I look at it, I see Helena lying on the sofa playing videogames; alone or with her sister.
I would say it is normal that today - an apartment like this - cannot be anyone's favorite.
I'm also afraid that if nothing changes this apartment will be closed.

12 hours ago, Robwin said:

All the forced shows they put on,to obtain views, like elsewhere must get very wearing after a while. I bet many of them are fed up with having to have sex ALL the time just to earn money. Must be a novelty at first but the enthusiam must wear off after a while with many of the tenants. Even Elon seems to be slowing up a bit lately.

You are definitely right. As we have said several times tenants are actors who have to fight against 40 other tenants to get wiews ... and this is exhausting.

• Thanks 1