Joanna & Jericho (2021) Part #3

20 hours ago, budda said:

Some members don't like my enlarged pictures but in some cases (when the cams are far away) I keep doing it.

I want you to know I REALLY appreciate all the full-size images you've been posting lately. The quality of my enlargements is incredible and I don't have to enlarge nearly as much to get what I want. Thank you. Please continue.

On 3/16/2021 at 5:32 AM, budda said:

Some members don't like my enlarged pictures but in some cases (when the cams are far away) I keep doing it.

The down side is that your enlargement sacrifices the date time group but here it is beneficial.

On 3/16/2021 at 7:56 AM, albundy1089 said:

When other members commission your work and write a check, then they can dictate what they want to see.

Most people don't really care for other people putting words in their mouths. I didn't make any demands of Budda. I said what I was not a fan of. I talked about my preference. But, I never told him what to do or dictate anything to him. In fact, at one point I said something like, "You're going to do what you want and that's fine," which I think most people would understand to mean that it's his choice.