Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 18

pulo filipe

31 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Are you kidding me? You think I have some sort of weird emotional bond with these cam girls? You don't know me, If you had seen the emoji at the end of my post you'd have known I wasn't being serious, you obviously have some sort of weird agenda against anybody getting any sort of satisfaction out of watching 2 girls strumming each others puss (obviously for views but really, who cares?) so pipe down with your condescending opinion, I've had more chicks than I can count and at nearly 50, can't be arsed with the side-shit that comes with it and in this day and age with all this covid bullshit going around, there are very few of us left that still have any mental health. 

My remarks were not directed at you.  Just the general CC populous who, if they found it offensive, then my post holds true.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Il y a 2 heures, marco6742 a dit :

They should just dump their boyfriends and get it on together, halfway there already! they both know how to get each other off and I haven't seen them proper fall out in a year, would make such a lovely couple.😂

It's actually comical watching the daily performance.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

HANG ON.....

Bacon.....Fried Egg.....Baked Beans.....Mushrooms......Sausage....

MALIA!! A FULL ENGLISH!! GOOD GIRL!! SHE LISTENED TO ME 👍

Fantastic.

Now, what you both need to have next is Fish and Chips and mushy peas! You'll Love it!

Had that tonight!...😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

There's no passion between the two. It's 100% mechanical for your viewing pleasure.  Not only have they never hugged or kissed passionately, they don't share a bed.  These two ONLY make sense from a monetary perspective.  

If this is how viewers (mostly) get off on watching these two interact, then you (figurately) have similar psychological and/or social issues as they do. In other words, re-evaluate your own mental health and get yourself to a better. Life (and sex) is more fun with passion (and w/ someone else).

It's down right scary that these two have been doing the same shit for a year now and this STILL has to be explained to people. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2