Noras friend came to prepare to party

Nora's friend looked ok, but once Nora was dressed and had her makeup on she was beautiful. What a beautiful woman. Also, a question for you long timers.....why do all the men in these apartments pull out when they are going to cum? I am not sure I have seen anyone cum inside any of the women.

Guest Squirrel

Nora's friend looked ok, but once Nora was dressed and had her makeup on she was beautiful. What a beautiful woman. Also, a question for you long timers.....why do all the men in these apartments pull out when they are going to cum? I am not sure I have seen anyone cum inside any of the women.

With the declining Russian population, Putin for a while was offering really nice prizes (TVs, cars, etc.) to people who were having children. I don't know if that's still offered, but obviously it's not incentive enough for any of these couples except for Lora & Max, and I suspect her pregnancy wasn't originally in the plans.

Max never pulls out...and look where that has gotten them.  LOL!!

But, let's see...off the top of my head...

Olga never had Serge pull out.

Mark?  I might be wrong, but I think he always came inside Lina.

Ian never pulled out of Gia that I can recall.

Artur, even though he was a speedster, always came inside Elena.

That's all I can think of...or know about.

Guest Squirrel

Maybe they do not use contraception because of their religion and don't want to get pregnant?

I have never see any RLC couple get dressed and go to church on any Sabbath day; Spaniards included. I can understand the Russians' secularism; but the Spanish are usually quite good about their loyalty to the Catholic church. (At least in public! but A&S are already practicing sex out-of-wedlock, a practice that was once taboo in all Christian sects.) At least Nora & Kiko are married...

Many use condoms. Maybe the pill is not so freely available in Russia. Stefan uses Alma's mouth to prevent any unwanted babies!!!

If you look at the last video I posted of Stefan & Alma, he clearly didn't pull out. It came dripping out after he took it out.

Quote the Squirrel "With the declining Russian population, Putin for a while was offering really nice prizes (TVs, cars, etc.)" Hum if that's still going on......if they are still doing that then I need to find out the official rules. Like I am an American can I still mate with a Russian have the baby there and be eligible for a prize? I guess I'd have to leave my baby behind to keep the prize. Leave the baby in Russia? Wait I don't think I am ready for motherhood. BUT if anyone knows where I can find out the rules, let me know. Tay