Martina and Alberto - home activities #5

Noldus

How long until some conspiracy that the dogs and Alberto are just a cover.

Was obvious it would be for taking dogs out, they'd been in all day and they take them out every evening.

The made up fantasies regarding N&B and M&A are ridiculous 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

How long until some conspiracy that the dogs and Alberto are just a cover.

The made up fantasies regarding N&B and M&A are ridiculous 

what made up fantasies are you speaking of anyways that these two lovers might sneak off and have sex god i know that is just so far fetched its unbelievable to even consider it

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

so i laid out my time lime of what happened that day and what i thought happened as some have pointed out i have done so to much,but i never heard somebody point out the flaw in my logic all i get is well a guy heard her tell A that she was helping B do you really think she would walk in the door and say hey sorry im late i was fucking B 

• Sad 1

For those of you who saw Martina with three fingers in Nellys pussy...you don't know that she had her fingers up there when the door was closed! It's all speculation. In your wild fantasy, you imagined they were having some sort of sexual encounter while all you can prove is that they were kissing! Maybe there was some sort of insect infestation in the pantry and they had to take off their clothes to inspect each other for infection. Nelly got bit by something, had an allergic reaction and fell to the floor. Martina tried to resuscitate her. That's all we know ! We don't know exactly when Nelly regained consciousness because the chair was blocking them. I am so tired  of all the speculation. Nelly would never do anything that Bodgan would not approve. That"s a fact. An Alberto and Martina is so well matched and so loving that they would never desire anyone else. So STOP IT!    

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so i laid out my time lime of what happened that day and what i thought happened as some have pointed out i have done so to much,but i never heard somebody point out the flaw in my logic all i get is well a guy heard her tell A that she was helping B do you really think she would walk in the door and say hey sorry im late i was fucking B 

Don’t talk about logic, that’s not your field.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

In order to make a conclusion like the one you make , they should be even tiny indications for this . Bogdan hasn’t shown any interest , not only to Martina but to anyone in general that he wants to have sex with  someone else , so this is one proof that your speculation might be wrong . 

Then , it has been repeatedly mentioned that Martina isn’t hiding anything from Alberto and she tells him everything , she did with Nelly after their first interaction , why should she bother hiding if she did something with Bogdan ? So , as a conclusion , a couple that is together 9 years , they trust and tell everything , why is it so difficult to really believe what  Martina did as the good friend here omedo said ? She just helped him with bureaucracy issues , why can’t we simply accept that and on the contrary create a whole different reality based on what our mind want to believe and what the stated truth by Martina is ? At the end , is Alberto so stupid not understanding after 9 years of relation if Martina  lies to him ? He took her a small girl and made her a woman , is he so naive and stupid ? 

I think you are allowing a personal issue that happened to you affect your greater judgment for this couple , that’s my humble opinion of course 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, philo said:

For those of you who saw Martina with three fingers in Nellys pussy...you don't know that she had her fingers up there when the door was closed! It's all speculation. In your wild fantasy, you imagined they were having some sort of sexual encounter while all you can prove is that they were kissing! Maybe there was some sort of insect infestation in the pantry and they had to take off their clothes to inspect each other for infection. Nelly got bit by something, had an allergic reaction and fell to the floor. Martina tried to resuscitate her. That's all we know ! We don't know exactly when Nelly regained consciousness because the chair was blocking them. I am so tired  of all the speculation. Nelly would never do anything that Bodgan would not approve. That"s a fact. An Alberto and Martina is so well matched and so loving that they would never desire anyone else. So STOP IT!    

I thought she used 4 fingers. But never mind that’s a mathematical problem.

• Haha 1