Martina and Alberto - home activities #5

Noldus

6 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

I thought she used 4 fingers. But never mind that’s a mathematical problem.

At one point, they were out of the room, N leaning against the door jamb and M shoving fingers up and down in her pussy!  This is what I saw, not surmised!

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, philo said:

For those of you who saw Martina with three fingers in Nellys pussy...you don't know that she had her fingers up there when the door was closed! It's all speculation. In your wild fantasy, you imagined they were having some sort of sexual encounter while all you can prove is that they were kissing! Maybe there was some sort of insect infestation in the pantry and they had to take off their clothes to inspect each other for infection. Nelly got bit by something, had an allergic reaction and fell to the floor. Martina tried to resuscitate her. That's all we know ! We don't know exactly when Nelly regained consciousness because the chair was blocking them. I am so tired  of all the speculation. Nelly would never do anything that Bodgan would not approve. That"s a fact. An Alberto and Martina is so well matched and so loving that they would never desire anyone else. So STOP IT!    

more bullshit speculations on a bullshit views that we know what their relationship are like , what they approve or talk about... and no bug infestation ...I was watching when she came out the pantry door, fingers pound that pussy and there was no resuscitation   just full out LUST writhing on floor.... and many here saw  that in REAL time .... no translators or speculators ......stick to facts and move on guys ... Ridiculous 

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In order to make a conclusion like the one you make , they should be even tiny indications for this . Bogdan hasn’t shown any interest , not only to Martina but to anyone in general that he wants to have sex with  someone else , so this is one proof that your speculation might be wrong . 

Then , it has been repeatedly mentioned that Martina isn’t hiding anything from Alberto and she tells him everything , she did with Nelly after their first interaction , why should she bother hiding if she did something with Bogdan ? So , as a conclusion , a couple that is together 9 years , they trust and tell everything , why is it so difficult to really believe what  Martina did as the good friend here omedo said ? She just helped him with bureaucracy issues , why can’t we simply accept that and on the contrary create a whole different reality based on what our mind want to believe and what the stated truth by Martina is ? At the end , is Alberto so stupid not understanding after 9 years of relation if Martina  lies to him ? He took her a small girl and made her a woman , is he so naive and stupid ? 

I think you are allowing a personal issue that happened to you affect your greater judgment for this couple , that’s my humble opinion of course 

so my pointing out how B was not upset till he got back that day after dropping off M and going to B2 then he comes homeand so sick by the thought of M and N  he cant get out of bed and in tears people here even hoped he had coviod so please somebody explain that one to me i guess i must be stupid or something

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

more bullshit speculations on a bullshit views that we know what their relationship are like , what they approve or talk about... and no bug infestation ...I was watching when she came out the pantry door, fingers pound that pussy and there was no resuscitation   just full out LUST writhing on floor.... and many here saw  that in REAL time .... no translators or speculators ......stick to facts and move on guys ... Ridiculous 

it was irorny he saw it too he was being sarcastic

7 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

At one point, they were out of the room, N leaning against the door jamb and M shoving fingers up and down in her pussy!  This is what I saw, not surmised!

I haven’t doubted the fingering. Of course, she did it and both of them enjoyed it as much as we did. As regards the number of fingers involved I should added „Careful, irony!“ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

I just used irony to demonstrate how the trolls in the forum operate...by challenging you to stop believing "your lying eyes" by describing it as fantasy and speculation. Sorry if some missed the joke. 

i like you  not in a funny way just to be clear 😁

• Sad 1