Martina and Alberto - home activities #5

Noldus

This whole RLC concept seems to have shifted from regular people living their lives to forced shows. I've lost interest in all the apartments, with the exception of this one and sometimes Linda and Tibor. I was hoping they would have their Spanish friends over and not move the B4 show girls to here... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, mingo said:

This whole RLC concept seems to have shifted from regular people living their lives to forced shows. I've lost interest in all the apartments, with the exception of this one and sometimes Linda and Tibor. I was hoping they would have their Spanish friends over and not move the B4 show girls to here... 

We are in the middle of a pandemic and Spain is no exception
The country has put in place measures to counter covid 19
Catalonia itself has implemented measures
And at the moment, it is very difficult to enter Catalonia when you come from another part of Spain
Alberto and Martina's friends are mostly in another part of Spain that's why they can only chat on the phone at the moment

It should also be taken into account that Martina speaks Russian better and better and that it is partly thanks to the fact that she spends time with the girls of B4, and if we hide the fact of the ambiguous relationship between Martina and Nelly , I think there is a real friendship that settles between these girls

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so my pointing out how B was not upset till he got back that day after dropping off M and going to B2 then he comes homeand so sick by the thought of M and N  he cant get out of bed and in tears people here even hoped he had coviod so please somebody explain that one to me i guess i must be stupid or something

No one says you are stupid , you have just your opinion , personally i respect it but I don’t agree and I tried to present you my arguments . 

Whatever we say about Bogdan and how he felt , no one actually knows , but for anyone that agrees with you , i think there are 100 others that disagree . I want just to say that if anything between the couples had been affected of whatever happened with others , I tell you with 100% certainty because I am a very observing person and as i have said again and again , this is why I subscribe to RLC , that the couples are perfectly fine and there’s nothing in the air suggesting having a crisis or anything similar of anything that has happened . I believe if it was guilts from any individual after their actions , they would have been very obvious in the relation amongst the couples . Nothing like this is happening , life goes on and we see what is going to be in the future ( if finally for example M&A get a new apartment or stay with RLC or how long more will N&B be in the villa or generally as tenants and so on 😉😌☺️

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

No one says you are stupid , you have just your opinion , personally i respect it but I don’t agree and I tried to present you my arguments . 

Whatever we say about Bogdan and how he felt , no one actually knows , but for anyone that agrees with you , i think there are 100 others that disagree . I want just to say that if anything between the couples had been affected of whatever happened with others , I tell you with 100% certainty because I am a very observing person and as i have said again and again , this is why I subscribe to RLC , that the couples are perfectly fine and there’s nothing in the air suggesting having a crisis or anything similar of anything that has happened . I believe if it was guilts from any individual after their actions , they would have been very obvious in the relation amongst the couples . Nothing like this is happening , life goes on and we see what is going to be in the future ( if finally for example M&A get a new apartment or stay with RLC or how long more will N&B be in the villa or generally as tenants and so on 😉😌☺️

Well, currently Bogdan is nowhere to be found and neither is Nelly.  They must be off having an affair. 😇

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

my point is the only thing saying i am wrong is her coming home and telling A the helping B story so my saying she would not come home and say hey Al sorry i am late i was fucking B she would never embarrass A like that that would be a admission off cam is insane i know it

• Sad 2

you people that really think if she fucked B that she would come home and tell A on cam if she told him at all the whole helping B with the language and B has been living in Barca for how long now managing all the apts but he needed Martina to help him with the language okay sure 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

the whole helping B with the language and B has been living in Barca for how long now managing all the apts but he needed Martina to help him with the language okay sure 

So I guess with that logic, it obviously means the fucked right? I mean what else could it mean, right? I mean there's no possible way that two people could spend any amount of time together without it meaning they fucked, right? Good thing you were here to crack that code for us.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So I guess with that logic, it obviously means the fucked right? I mean what else could it mean, right? I mean there's no possible way that two people could spend any amount of time together without it meaning they fucked, right? Good thing you were here to crack that code for us.

thus my time line as he was fine when he told N to end it in the morning left with M taking public transit when he has a van in the garage go figure but i digress again then after he drops M off he shows up in B2 chats with one of the girls and is fine then goes home and is so upset he is in tears and cant get out of bed all evening so there is more to it looking at it in its entirety 

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

my point is the only thing saying i am wrong is her coming home and telling A the helping B story so my saying she would not come home and say hey Al sorry i am late i was fucking B she would never embarrass A like that that would be a admission off cam is insane i know it

She wouldn’t say at that time if she had done it , but eventually she would do it because she loves Alberto and her guilts wood finally “ kill “ her . But since nothing like this happened , I think maybe you  should drop this scenario .