Martina and Alberto - home activities #5

Noldus

some of you are as bad as those Leora fanatics no my sweet girl would never do that or lie about anything oh im still fucking waiting to hear anyone point out why anything i said can not be what happened other than what she told A on cam i will debate anyone one my observations in a civilized manner but no body has not once ever said anything other than well thats what she told Alburto like a woman never lies hahaha

• Sad 3

8 minutes ago, Jonnoh30 said:

When did she make out with holly and who is boytoy?

made out with Megan first party made out with Holly second party boytoy is Daniel he supplied the coke that night she was grinding on his cock and letting him kiss her neck in front of Alburto but her fucking Bogdan is crazy right

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

30 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

thus my time line as he was fine when he told N to end it in the morning left with M taking public transit when he has a van in the garage go figure but i digress again then after he drops M off he shows up in B2 chats with one of the girls and is fine then goes home and is so upset he is in tears and cant get out of bed all evening so there is more to it looking at it in its entirety 

He can be sad or whatever for a million of reasons , why should it be because of whatever  happened between N&M ? And if he was for this , why he didn’t  become cold towards Nelly ? They look a great couple always , no indications at all for problems concerning outside marital status situations . I think this issue has gone deep inside you and you are starting getting obsessed to prove one way or another your theory . Sit back , relax , analyze and then you will see that what most people here are trying to tell maybe it is a more valuable theory than yours .. after all , it is confirmed by talks and not theories from one of the persons involved ( Martina ).. you are escaping a truth here dear friend  . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

some of you are as bad as those Leora fanatics no my sweet girl would never do that or lie about anything oh im still fucking waiting to hear anyone point out why anything i said can not be what happened other than what she told A on cam i will debate anyone one my observations in a civilized manner but no body has not once ever said anything other than well thats what she told Alburto like a woman never lies hahaha

You can always believe and stick to your own theory but at the same time , you should also not trying to prove different or oppose all the others who say something else . Everyone has the right  for this , as they shouldn’t blame you and attack  you for your speculation , you should also be able to accept the facts as proved presented and just live with the fact that people won’t stop believing differently .

And the bigger image is this , we all want the same thing here at RLC , that is to see action and fun and whatever crazy things possible to escape our current difficult , restricted and within rules life😡 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

You're the one who keeps on turning the topics here into a fucking cesspool of degeneracy like the L&M ones. You keep telling how nobody counter argues whatever you're saying when it's been done numerous times already and presented with facts. It's just that you're so far down into your delusion that you dismiss any kind of said facts that are brought here so long as they don't fit the narrative you've created.

Now I don't have the time nor the crayons to explain to you the difference between "assumption" and "belief" but you should look it up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

He can be sad or whatever for a million of reasons , why should it be because of whatever  happened between N&M ? And if he was for this , why he didn’t  become cold towards Nelly ? They look a great couple always , no indications at all for problems concerning outside marital status situations . I think this issue has gone deep inside you and you are starting getting obsessed to prove one way or another your theory . Sit back , relax , analyze and then you will see that what most people here are trying to tell maybe it is a more valuable theory than yours .. after all , it is confirmed by talks and not theories from one of the persons involved ( Martina ).. you are escaping a truth here dear friend  . 

so you think that he could be sad for some other reason well one hundred guys think it was because of N and M

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so you think that he could be sad for some other reason well one hundred guys think it was because of N and M

I take the translation of omedo and I make my own theory that him being sad , had to do with the things happened while arranging the bureaucracy staff , perhaps paper work that had to do with things back in Russia or even concerning his legal stay in Spain ... perhaps he found out that he can’t stay as much as he wanted and this upset him and disappointed him ... this is a theory made by me then , but always taking into account that he was with Martina for paper work . 

The fact is that except of the translation provided , no one knows the reasons he was sad ( apart perhaps from Russian people that watch and understand the talks he has while in B4 with the others , maybe then he said to one or more of them the reasons he was feeling down ) ... perhaps it is better not making so many subplots because , quite frankly , I don’t find any point or reason when nothing has changed either between B&N or M&A 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

so what part of any of this is implausable M and N have sex N tells B because Gina busted them B tells N to end it then M and B dissapear and she has sex with him to make sure she can still see Nelly then comes home and tells N that he fucked her best friend and was sick over it or we can believe the guy in charge of the Barca apts actually needed M to help him with the language for 2 1/2 hrs

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, hexagon said:

They need a 2nd TV so badly, wtf alberto. Matrina seems like shes getting real sick of sitting there while he plays games

They have a small TV in the bedroom (seen on cam 8).  Too small for gaming I'd wager.